Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 not available

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 not available in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im trying to download minecraft for windows 10 and it said it is no longer available, but just yesterday my friend tried downloading it and she got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kargunee, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Kargunee Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 not available

im trying to download minecraft for windows 10 and it said it is no longer available, but just yesterday my friend tried downloading it and she got it?? it’s my account and i do have it on 1 other devices plus hers but im trying to download it on my laptop but it said unavailable?? someone please explain??

:)

Kargunee, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 not available - Similar Threads - Minecraft available

2. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: THAT is the error message I get every time I tonight that I tried to open the launcher. I had the game AFK for a few hours then there was an error message saying it can't read the script on this page do you want to continue? I said no and rebooted the computer. Ever since...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: THAT is the error message I get every time I tonight that I tried to open the launcher. I had the game AFK for a few hours then there was an error message saying it can't read the script on this page do you want to continue? I said no and rebooted the computer. Ever since...
  4. Minecraft Launcher not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher not available?: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  5. Minecraft Launcher not available?

Minecraft Launcher not available?: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  6. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. So right now im signed into my account in the store but the gmail that minecraft is with is my moms...
  7. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. So right now im signed into my account in the store but the gmail that minecraft is with is my moms...
  8. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available on your account. Make sure you are signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available on your account. Make sure you are signed...: Minecraft Launcher says this what I click play on Microsoft Store. I've looked around the internet in an attempt to find solutions, but no luck. I've tried signing out and signing back in to Microsoft Store....
  9. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available on your account. Make sure you are signed...

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available on your account. Make sure you are signed...: Minecraft Launcher says this what I click play on Microsoft Store. I've looked around the internet in an attempt to find solutions, but no luck. I've tried signing out and signing back in to Microsoft Store....
  10. Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection - Bundle is not available

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection - Bundle is not available: In 2019 I purchased "Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection" through the microsoft store on PC and have been using it since then.I have just reinstalled windows on my pc and when I go to the MS store to reinstall minecraft I cannot find this title.If I go to my account...