Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I redeemed the free code for Minecraft for Windows 10 on July 31, 2015. It does not show on my account, so I am unable to download it. This is my only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Isaacljw, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Isaacljw Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account

I redeemed the free code for Minecraft for Windows 10 on July 31, 2015. It does not show on my account, so I am unable to download it. This is my only Microsoft account. I'm still able to view the code on my Mojang account. Is it possible to get this back? I really have no idea why it does not show up any more.

:)

Isaacljw, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account :(

Zakin, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Minecraft windows 10 and Microsoft Accounts

Hi Nate,

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta codes can only be used by one account. If you want to register another account and get a free code, you can follow steps on this

link

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account - Similar Threads - Minecraft showing account

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up: When I upgraded to Windows 10 in 2015, it came with a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I recently wanted to play with some of my friends who play Bedrock; however, it's not in my account library anymore, and it won't let me download from the updated Minecraft launcher...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up: When I upgraded to Windows 10 in 2015, it came with a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I recently wanted to play with some of my friends who play Bedrock; however, it's not in my account library anymore, and it won't let me download from the updated Minecraft launcher...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher: My brother bought me Minecraft windows 10 edition for a graduation present so when it downloaded I was expecting to play it but sadly it did not show up on my launcher and it makes me buy Java edition what do I do?...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up?: I redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 with a code a few months or so ago. Worked perfectly fine up until I switched computers just today, now it's not in the Microsoft store anymore? Not sure if I used a different account when downloading it or what. Thanks!...
  6. Charged for Minecraft Coins that are not showing up in the account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charged for Minecraft Coins that are not showing up in the account: Went in and tried to buy "More Horses" and tried several times because I didn't see any fact that it went through I tried a few times and now it is showing up in bank account though not in Minecraft....
  7. Purchased minecraft coins not showing up on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased minecraft coins not showing up on account: My son bought 3000 Minecraft coins but it is not showing up in his account. I have the receipt by email but the coins have not appeared in my account. The transaction was 3 days ago and I can see the transaction in Billing and Payments section of my son's xbox/Microsoft...
  8. Minecraft world on Windows 10 isn't showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world on Windows 10 isn't showing up: I was playing Minecraft with my friends, when I decided to shut down my computer. Around 12 hours later, I opened up Minecraft and the world I was playing on didn't show up. Is there anything I can do about this?...
  9. Windows 10 account not showing up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 account not showing up: I have recently backed up my pc. (corrupted files whatever...) After my backup I have not been able to sign into my account. Here is a screenshot https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/461264503900733450/529227874662612999/Capture.pjadpaijwd.PNG...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account: I bought Minecraft Java edition while you got a free Windows 10 code included, and I claimed it on my account. I got a new computer, logged into the same account and saw that it was missing. I know for a fact this is the right account because the gamer tag matches the gamer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft not showing on one account

2. minecraft not showing upon windows user

3. minecraft windows 10 code not showing up on mojang account pag

4. bought minecraft windows 10 not showing up on mojang account,
  5. minecraft windows 10 not showing up after download,
  6. minecraft windows 10 not showing as install,
  7. minecraft not showing up in windows store,
  8. minecrfat windows 10 not showing on microsoft ccount,
  9. windows 10 minecraft not showing up