Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account.

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, in 2015, i bought Minecraft Java edition which was during the time when the Windows 10 Edition came free with it. I no longer have access to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IrishGamer, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account.

So, in 2015, i bought Minecraft Java edition which was during the time when the Windows 10 Edition came free with it. I no longer have access to the account that i redeemed the free code on, and am wondering if it is possible to transfer the code over to this one, or disable the game on the previous account and send me a new code? I don't have an Xbox, and I want to play with my friends who only use Xbox. We all decided to try Minecraft, because it has cross platform capabilities (at least for the win10 edition, not java.) I have attached an image showing that I did get the Windows 10 edition free, to prove I am not lying (although i have blanked out the code for obvious reasons.)

Thanks in advance... Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account. fb0c0b83-bf9b-4fd1-bd06-a858d5f1f832?upload=true.png

:)

IrishGamer, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account. :(

Zakin, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account.

Minecraft windows 10 and Microsoft Accounts

Hi Nate,

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta codes can only be used by one account. If you want to register another account and get a free code, you can follow steps on this

link

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account. - Similar Threads - Minecraft different account

2. Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email: Good evening, I had my Microsoft account hacked and products/games like Minecraft merged to a different account before they deleted my Microsoft account linked to this email. I have all of the original information regarding my Minecraft account before I had migrated it with...
  3. Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email: Good evening, I had my Microsoft account hacked and products/games like Minecraft merged to a different account before they deleted my Microsoft account linked to this email. I have all of the original information regarding my Minecraft account before I had migrated it with...
  4. Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 re-install on a different computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 re-install on a different computer.: I installed Minecraft for windows 10 on my computer, for my daughter. She now has her own computer, so how do I remove Minecraft from my computer, and then install it on my daughters computer, please?...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10: Account Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10: Account Problem: I just got Minecraft Windows 10 and then I created another Microsoft account to play on servers. However, clicking the "Sign-In" button in the settings logs in with my old Microsoft account. I cannot access servers because of account settings, and I cannot access account...
  7. Purchased Minecraft on a different account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft on a different account: I just bought Minecraft off of the Minecraft website, I was redirected a couple of times to the Microsoft page where I signed in. After I bought it for $39.95, it brought up the Microsoft store tab and for me to install/download my game, its asking me to pay again. I'm so...
  8. Windows 10 - Install different programs on different user accounts?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Install different programs on different user accounts?: I want to have both The Sims 2 (base game, physical copy/CD installation) and The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection (digital download) on the same computer, but I can't run one with the other installed because they conflict. I have two user accounts on my computer and I was...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices: I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my desktop and I am now trying to download it on a laptop. I've read that I need to just sign into the same Microsoft account on the store and it will automatically re-install, but it's just telling me to buy it again even though...
  10. Apps on different accounts of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on different accounts of Windows 10: Hi. On the Windows 10 laptop, will the apps downloaded by a user account be visible to the administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-on-different-accounts-of-windows-10/dda242c7-1282-4edc-9b13-343159f2bb09