Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account.

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, in 2015, i bought Minecraft Java edition which was during the time when the Windows 10 Edition came free with it. I no longer have access to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IrishGamer, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account.

So, in 2015, i bought Minecraft Java edition which was during the time when the Windows 10 Edition came free with it. I no longer have access to the account that i redeemed the free code on, and am wondering if it is possible to transfer the code over to this one, or disable the game on the previous account and send me a new code? I don't have an Xbox, and I want to play with my friends who only use Xbox. We all decided to try Minecraft, because it has cross platform capabilities (at least for the win10 edition, not java.) I have attached an image showing that I did get the Windows 10 edition free, to prove I am not lying (although i have blanked out the code for obvious reasons.)

Thanks in advance... Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account. fb0c0b83-bf9b-4fd1-bd06-a858d5f1f832?upload=true.png

:)

IrishGamer, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account. :(

Zakin, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account.

Minecraft windows 10 and Microsoft Accounts

Hi Nate,

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta codes can only be used by one account. If you want to register another account and get a free code, you can follow steps on this

link

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account. - Similar Threads - Minecraft different account

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices: I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my desktop and I am now trying to download it on a laptop. I've read that I need to just sign into the same Microsoft account on the store and it will automatically re-install, but it's just telling me to buy it again even though...
  3. Apps on different accounts of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on different accounts of Windows 10: Hi. On the Windows 10 laptop, will the apps downloaded by a user account be visible to the administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-on-different-accounts-of-windows-10/dda242c7-1282-4edc-9b13-343159f2bb09
  4. I cant move Minecraft Windows 10 to a different computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant move Minecraft Windows 10 to a different computer: I got a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free with my purchase of Minecraft and I installed it on a computer I no longer have access to. I got the game through a code, so it was redeemed on the other computer as well. Now I want to install Windows 10 Edition on my new...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account: I redeemed the free code for Minecraft for Windows 10 on July 31, 2015. It does not show on my account, so I am unable to download it. This is my only Microsoft account. I'm still able to view the code on my Mojang account. Is it possible to get this back? I really have no...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account: I bought Minecraft Java edition while you got a free Windows 10 code included, and I claimed it on my account. I got a new computer, logged into the same account and saw that it was missing. I know for a fact this is the right account because the gamer tag matches the gamer...
  7. Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account: Good Day to you! I have two Microsoft accounts that I made for varying purposes: my main account and my spam account. I went to my Mojang account and ordered a redemption for a code so I may obtain my Minecraft for the Windows 10. Unfortunately, I've accidentally redeemed...
  8. Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition: I closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition. Created one right now with the same gmail and ofc cannot redeem the code. Any way of getting it? I have proof [ATTACH]...
  9. Accounts on different computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts on different computers: I recently got a new router and had to get all my devices set up. I was having trouble getting my wife's computer to communicate with our printer. That is fixed now, but I logged in to my Microsoft account on her computer. It reset things on my surface (think that is fixed),...
  10. Sign in Store with Different Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Sign in Store with Different Account in Windows 10: Hi Shawn, I see the screen: [img] Now looks like this: Oops, once you have gone thru the process, the screens change and I can't show you what I saw ... Some of the other screens are also slightly different to the tutorial pictures. Geoff 4235