Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 product won't install, and it won't let me get a refund.

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 product won't install, and it won't let me get a refund. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Micraft for Window's 10, but it won't download and it won't install. All I'm asking for, is a simple refund. But it won't let me.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZackVA1, Jul 1, 2020.

1. ZackVA1 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 product won't install, and it won't let me get a refund.

I purchased Micraft for Window's 10, but it won't download and it won't install. All I'm asking for, is a simple refund. But it won't let me.

:)

ZackVA1, Jul 1, 2020

2. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

Hi Werewdragon3036,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when you are not able to play the full edition of Minecraft game.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. When you say ‘but now it won't let me play the full game’, what is the error code or message you get on the PC?
    4. Are you facing this issue in a different user account also?
    5. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game on the PC?

However, suggest you to follow the steps provided by ‘Shafeeq_Khan’
    from this thread
    to check if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 product won't install, and it won't let me get a refund.

Minecraft won't let me play full edition

I have Minecraft for Windows 10 and I already had the free trial version installed before I bought the full version but now it won't let me play the full game. I'm stuck on the free trial. Can anybody help?

Werewdragon3036, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 product won't install, and it won't let me get a refund.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 product won't install, and it won't let me get a refund. - Similar Threads - Minecraft product won't

2. It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB: For a couple of months now, it hasn't been letting me update Minecraft Bedrock. It is giving me this error code 0x80073CFB. I have looked online and nothing has worked. I have uninstalled Minecraft and re-installed it and all it did was make me lose my worlds and saved data....
  3. It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB: For a couple of months now, it hasn't been letting me update Minecraft Bedrock. It is giving me this error code 0x80073CFB. I have looked online and nothing has worked. I have uninstalled Minecraft and re-installed it and all it did was make me lose my worlds and saved data....
  4. It won't let me update Minecraft 0x80073CFB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As the title says, I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store, I give it a download and it stays at 0%. What is the problem?...
  6. Minecraft won't let me play!

Minecraft won't let me play!: I just bought minecraft bedrock edition on PC yesterday. I wake up to play it and it's claiming I don't own it, and it's only saying that I can use the free trial or buy it again. Here’s the error code: 0x803F8001. I really don't want to buy this game again, can someone...
  7. Minecraft for windows 10 - WON'T LET ME INSTALL

Minecraft for windows 10 - WON'T LET ME INSTALL: I just purchased the Minecraft windows 10 version and when i click install it takes me back to needing to purchase it. How do i get it installed so i can play?...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't let me reinstall: Hi! I recently got a new machine and I wanted to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 and it said I didn't own the game. I received the game for free as a part of the promotion to get the game for free if you owned Minecraft: Java Edition. I uninstalled Minecraft on my original...
  9. Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.: It says sign in for free in settings but when I click it, it pops up, asking me to buy Minecraft although I already have a microsoft account. Please help....
  10. Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft

Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft: Hi! I just bought a new computer, and am trying to download my apps back to my computer. One of them is Minecraft, Windows 10. I can access any other app in the store, but not this one. I have already purchased it on one computer, and am trying to replace it here. When I go...