Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 randomly goes into demo mode.

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 randomly goes into demo mode. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I opened Minecraft, but it had "Unlock Full Game", even though I already bought Minecraft in December of 2020. I tried reinstalling it multiple times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SniPr1043, Jan 12, 2021.

1. SniPr1043 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 randomly goes into demo mode.

I opened Minecraft, but it had "Unlock Full Game", even though I already bought Minecraft in December of 2020. I tried reinstalling it multiple times, but it still wouldn't let me access the full game. Any solutions?

:)

SniPr1043, Jan 12, 2021

2. Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode

Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode - about a month ago. Money moved from my bank account, confirmation email received, and inside the Windows account everything looks legal and official, confirmed. BUT she cannot play it anymore - DEMO mode
    has finished. Shall I reinstall it? Or install it under my account?

PavelMASOPUST1, Jan 12, 2021
  3. shouthigh Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in demo

I cannot get Minecraft for Windows 10 to work properly. I downloaded the demo, then redeemed my full version through the Mojang store (because I have Java Minecraft for Windows too.)

Now I have 2 copies of Minecraft in my purchase history and it only ever allows me to run in demo mode. If I click the 'purchase' button in the demo, it says that I already own it.

When I try to access Microsoft's help, it only offers US phone numbers. I cannot find Australian support. Any idea how I can get the full Minecraft for Win10 to work or how I can get in touch with a relevant, local Microsoft person?

shouthigh, Jan 12, 2021
  4. ThatLoken Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition key gives me a demo version?

I got a windows 10 minecraft edition key a long time ago, used it, and Microsoft lists it as bought/redeemed. But whenever I try to download it from the playstore it just installs a demo version? I also have the Java Edition but I'm looking to play with
    a friend on Xbox so I really want the Windows 10 edition to work.

ThatLoken, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 randomly goes into demo mode. - Similar Threads - Minecraft randomly goes

2. Windows 11 Randomly Goes into Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Randomly Goes into Recovery Mode: Hello,I am having issues with my windows 11 machine Dell G15 5520 randomly going into recovery mode. I will go to bed some nights and leave my computer on and open, and when I wake up the next morning, my computer will have the recovery screen on. It usually never happens...
  3. Windows 11 Randomly Goes into Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Randomly Goes into Recovery Mode: Hello,I am having issues with my windows 11 machine Dell G15 5520 randomly going into recovery mode. I will go to bed some nights and leave my computer on and open, and when I wake up the next morning, my computer will have the recovery screen on. It usually never happens...
  4. Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode: Absolute amateurism on the part of Microsoft and Mojang. I bought Bendrock. I bought Java as a standalone license. I bought both licenses for my kids and I bought the mobile versions. It worked for a few months, but today...When you try to ligin "can't log in" you can buy the...
  5. Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode

Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode: Absolute amateurism on the part of Microsoft and Mojang. I bought Bendrock. I bought Java as a standalone license. I bought both licenses for my kids and I bought the mobile versions. It worked for a few months, but today...When you try to ligin "can't log in" you can buy the...
  6. Minecraft "Play demo"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  7. Minecraft "Play demo"?

Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  8. Stuck in Minecraft demo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Minecraft demo.: Today I tried to go into Minecraft but it was not recognizing that we have already brought it and was trying to get me to buy it again the buy date was 19/09/19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-minecraft-demo/30c6c101-0214-48c9-a90c-b69a69e3aa52
  9. Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode: Paid for Minecraft, but it is still in DEMO mode - about a month ago. Money moved from my bank account, confirmation email received, and inside the Windows account everything looks legal and official, confirmed. BUT she cannot play it anymore - DEMO mode has finished. Shall I...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 demo??? supposed to be full version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 demo??? supposed to be full version?: My minecraft account for java edition had an option for me to redeem the windows 10 edition, but when i redeemed it, i obtained the demo version? is this supposed to happen or not because I would like to play windows 10 edition with friends and this makes that impossible...