Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page, and...

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page, and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; please help. i got a product key for minecraft for windows 10, of course it was because i bought minecraft java editon, i redeemed the game and looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NathanHarrison2, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page, and...

please help.

i got a product key for minecraft for windows 10, of course it was because i bought minecraft java editon, i redeemed the game and looked around to try and download it, if i try to download it doesnt work!

Minecraft for Windows 10

Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page, and we'll try again.

this is what i get if i try to download from billing and payments

2. my library doesnt load

"Try that again. something happened at our end. waiting a bit might help"

3. i dont have a account picture next to the search bar, i have the microsoft account picture, "add work or school account" picture.

please help!!!

:)

NathanHarrison2, Jul 10, 2018
  2. JohnTait1 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page, and we'll try again.

Minecraft for Windows 10

Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page, and we'll try again.

please help

JohnTait1, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10

Unable to install Minecraft fo Windows 10, when trying to install from my Microsoft account I get the error message ( Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page, and we'll try again).

DebPetracek, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page, and...

Minecraft for Windows 10 Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page, and we'll try again.

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Minecraft app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 10, 2018
  5. Nathan539 New Member
    NathanHarrison2 (aka me)'s post

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-for-windows-10-sorry-theres-a-problem/2d3e5593-2d97-4f01-92ed-ab3ca45caab4

Nathan539, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page, and...

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page, and... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Sorry there's

2. constant refreshing glitch (info in comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    constant refreshing glitch (info in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/carndoesntexist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ymie7l/constant_refreshing_glitch_info_in_comments/
  3. Problem with Refresh in the Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Refresh in the Windows: Split from this thread.I just tried to use the "refresh" option on my computer and ended up getting so lost in the process I wanted to scream. My question now is "Can I "refresh" again. My problem may have been addressed with the additional Microsoft account mentioned above....
  4. Problem with Refresh in the Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Refresh in the Windows: Split from this thread.I just tried to use the "refresh" option on my computer and ended up getting so lost in the process I wanted to scream. My question now is "Can I "refresh" again. My problem may have been addressed with the additional Microsoft account mentioned above....
  5. Problem with Refresh in the Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Desktop refresh problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop refresh problem Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem with my Desktop continually refreshing on my Lenovo Windows 10 laptop - Windows 10 Home - Version 1903, 64-bit. I have not installed any new software recently and this has happened out of the blue. I can access Task Manager. I have tried to restart...
  7. Refreshing a page,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Refreshing a page,: how to refresh the page whenever the page hangs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refreshing-a-page/70b21e61-ff24-45fc-9310-a24f8d461e5f
  8. page refreshing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    page refreshing randomly: I open a page up and as soon as I go to type it does not matter which website I am on it is making my page refresh it'self, and then it will be fine for a little while but should I open a new tab up this happens first try every new tab the page will refresh as soon as I type...
  9. Problem Getting Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Getting Minecraft for Windows 10: When I try to download, it gives me this: Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. Get more info I am signed in to my computer...
  10. how to refresh a page on windows 10 on ur keyboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to refresh a page on windows 10 on ur keyboard: my page doesn't have a refresh yhomg so how fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-to-refresh-a-page-on-windows-10-on-ur-keyboard/e7350edb-8012-4d5b-a098-5c0a95e11d72

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sorry theres a problem getting this info. Refresh the page and well try again.

2. sorry theres a problem getting this info. refresh the page and well try again. in office home edtion

3. office home & student 2019sorry theres a problem getting this info. refresh the page and well try again.

4. office 2019 home and student sorry theres a problem getting this info ,
  5. microsoft sorry theres a problem getting this info. refresh the page and well try again.,
  6. Office Home & Student 2019 Sorry – there’s a problem getting this info. Refresh the page and we’ll try again.,
  7. Minecraft Sorry theres a problem getting this info. ,
  8. sorry there is a problem getting this info microsoft,
  9. minecraft for windows 10sorry theres a problem getting this info. refresh the page and well try again.,
  10. sorry there is a problem getting this info minecraft for windows 10,
  11. minecraft for windows 10sorry – there’s a problem getting this info. refresh the page and we’ll try again.,
  12. when i try to install minecraft it says sorry theres a problem getting this info. refresh the page and well try again.,
  13. sorry there is a problem getting this info,
  14. microsoft account product key sorry theres a problem getting this info. refresh the page and well try again,
  15. sorry theres a problem getting this info. refresh the page and well try again. minecraft