Windows 10: Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher

Discus and support Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a little bit back. I realized later on that you need the Java Launcher to do things like change versions and download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jimmybb1, Apr 19, 2020.

1. jimmybb1 Win User

Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher

I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a little bit back. I realized later on that you need the Java Launcher to do things like change versions and download mods. Or, at least, it makes the process simpler. I have downloaded the Java Launcher and logged in to it with my Microsoft account email. I don't know if that was supposed to sync it but it hasn't. I thought since Mojang is owned by Microsoft, but I was wrong. Long story short, Is there any way to transfer the purchase and not have to purchase Minecraft Java Edition?

:)

jimmybb1, Apr 19, 2020

2. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem is, the launcher does not detect java running on my computer, even though the latest JRE IS installed. I tested this out with the ATLauncher, and it too says "no java, download it"

Went on the ftb discord channel, and one user said "most of all mods need java 8 to work, java 10 won't be posibile for a long while". So problem solved, I guess

BrokenDaily, Apr 19, 2020
  3. minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?

im trying to download mods, but forge wont open unless i connect it to a minecraft launcher. i cant find the minecraft launcher however and the only online downloads are for Java. does anyone know where i can download the launcher or how to connect forge
    to the windows edition?

PazelPlayz, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher

minecraft java/windows 10

I bought the java edition of minecraft.

experience launching trouble (unable to update native launcher window error message)

I redeem the windows 10 code and got the app running.

still the shortcut to the original java exe gives me the same error windows.

I want to register to minecraft class online that require the java edition.

"Note that there are four versions of Minecraft but only one works for this class. This class works ONLY with

MINECRAFT PC/MAC, also known as the JAVA Edition. It does not work with any of those other three.

Minecraft PC/Mac works on Windows 10 computers (as well as Macs, Linux and other versions of Windows),

but is not the same as the Minecraft Windows 10 version. Confusing, right? Contact me before class if you

aren't sure you have the right version."

How can I get the java running?

thanks

isabellecorriveau, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher

1. Minecraft for windows 10 to Mincraft Java Launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft Mincraft Java

2. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  4. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  5. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  6. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up

Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up: So, today I bought Minecraft Java edition hoping I would get to play on it. I downloaded it and then launched the game and played on it for 5 min before closing the game. But when I tried to start up the game again it wouldn't load up. The icon is at the bottom of my task...
  8. Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft Java edition a month or two ago. I got Java edition to play with my cousin since he had that version and it's really fun to play by myself as well. Then I wanted to play with my girlfriend but she played on her phone. So I bought and downloaded the Windows...
  9. Installing Mincraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Mincraft Java: Hello Everyone, My son has the Windows 10 Version of Minecraft and has been wanting to get the Java Edition. Not to sure what is the difference of these two but he says there is. Is there a way to purchase the Java Edition? Every time I log into the account its says...
  10. Mincraft Java to Windows 10

Mincraft Java to Windows 10: If I bought minecraft java edition in the past two weeks can I still claim a windows 10 edition somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mincraft-java-to-windows-10/e05851e8-5305-4dde-86aa-d13aee064680

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 alt launcher

2. minecraft launcher for windows 10

3. mincraft launcher

4. how to change minecraft java to windows 10,
  5. switch to minecraft java edition,
  6. java download not launcher minecraft