Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to redeem the free code as per below information I got from my Mojang account. You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AblenLamdek, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang

Hi,

I tried to redeem the free code as per below information I got from my Mojang account.

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

Please help as I couldn't redeem the code successfully. See below picture.

Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang 5662fb20-2367-45a5-bb10-e51fa15a99a6?upload=true.png

When I clicked on Redeem button, it will redirect me to https://redeem.microsoft.com/#/

BUT, I don't see any code.

Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang d3400fde-8324-40c0-807e-8427541bcd0c?upload=true.png

How can I get the code?

I checked my email, I get no email related to the code.

Please advice.

regards,

Ablen

:)

AblenLamdek, Apr 16, 2020

2. Windows minecraft redeem code

Hey there, I have checked the junk and it hasn't been in there either unfortunately, I have only been on the mojang website, click my account, then redeem code, then it sais redeem minecraft for Windows 10, then I click redeem, then it diverts me to Microsoft
    website with the redeem your code or gift card, it will be sent to my email, but obviously it hasn't sent, I have not been on the minecraft website only the mojang website, so I will try that now

DimerDozen, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 16, 2020
  4. swarfega Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang

After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Log in to your Minecraft account on Mojang's website and follow the links in your account page to redeem it.

swarfega, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang - Similar Threads - Minecraft Unable code

2. how to get minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get minecraft redeem code: i canot play the minecraft plez give redeem code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-minecraft-redeem-code/7567809b-8b66-41e3-9d13-39a35d7a05c3
  3. how to get minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get minecraft redeem code: i canot play the minecraft plez give redeem code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-minecraft-redeem-code/7567809b-8b66-41e3-9d13-39a35d7a05c3
  4. Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 using redeem code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 using redeem code: I wanted to switch from Java to windows, and was about to use a redeem code for it, but my sister claimed it on her account. Is there anyway you can help me, without having me buy a whole new one?...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store: I've had Minecraft for years, and got the free code on Mojang for the Windows 10 version. The Microsoft store says the code has already been redeemed. I have four days until 4/20/2020, when the offer expires. Help!...
  7. Redeemed minecraft for Windows 10 a long time ago via a code from my Mojang account, now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft for Windows 10 a long time ago via a code from my Mojang account, now...: I see the record of it being redeemed in my mojang account, but It is not available to download in my windows store. I've done the reset with wsreset.exe, but no dice. What can I do to find the game? I still have the code, even though it says it's been redeemed....
  8. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  9. Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10: Hi, I have recently learnt that as I purchased Minecraft Java edition before October 2018 I have 10 days left to claim a free Windows 10 version. I tried to do this however when entering the code an error message shows up saying the code has already been redeemed. I did not...
  10. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code: I'm an avid player of Minecraft, and recently, crossplay came out for bedrock users. I've had Minecraft since almost 2011 now, and I definitely know I'm available for a code, but when I'm on the Mojang website it just says this: "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free

3. mojang out of gift codes