Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 Updates

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I'm having this issue. I'm trying to play Minecraft for Windows 10 with my friends on xbox, but when I look at their world its on 1.14.1, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rynosr5, Nov 21, 2020 at 8:32 PM.

1. Rynosr5 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Updates

So I'm having this issue. I'm trying to play Minecraft for Windows 10 with my friends on xbox, but when I look at their world its on 1.14.1, my minecraft is on 1.14.4
    Is there any way I can go back an update so I can play with them.

:)

2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

3. Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

It may or may not be related but disabling Windows Update sure is a mistake. Note yesterday's major global ransomware attack, as well as the Wannacry attack in May did NOT affect anyone who allowed Windows Update to keep Windows current.

And to that, except for dial up users, Windows downloading updates should not affect anything you are doing as it steps way into the background. How much RAM do you have? What else is running?
    Why? Minecraft Doesn't Need Java Installed Anymore; It's Time to Uninstall Java.

If me, I would uninstall ESET and run with Windows Defender and see what happens. If no change, you can always install ESET back, but frankly, I don't see any reason why.

4. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Updates - Similar Threads - Minecraft Updates

2. Why will Minecraft not update to Version 1.16.100?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why will Minecraft not update to Version 1.16.100?: I have three computers. One for me and one for each of my two sons. We like to play Minecraft all together via LAN. Recently, my computer updated to version 1.16.100 and the other two computer did not. They are stuck at version 1.16.40. Now when we try and connect to...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play: Minecraft for windows 10 updated, but now I can't play it with friends or on my own. It goes through the motions to join a realm, but then I get this "Unable to connect to the world. Check your connection to the internet and try again." There is nothing wrong with my...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update: I've been trying to get my Minecraft to update since yesterday but it won't. It insists I don't have the correct hardware? Something regarding Direct X. It says Minimum: Version 11 but it also says I have DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 12, so from what I can...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 - Could not connect: outdated server , Realms update pending within 48 hrs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Could not connect: outdated server , Realms update pending within 48 hrs: It's my friend's realm and he can join it The Realm worked fine for me until we wanted the cordinates to show, so he downloaded the world file and reuploaded it wich didn't work so he loaded in a backup file from 6 hrs ago and it wrote the same so I left the realm and he...
  6. minecraft dungeons not updating new minecraft crossplay

minecraft dungeons not updating new minecraft crossplay: so i need some help my minecraft dungeons is not updating the new crossplay update and its not avalible in the microsoft store. how do i fix this?...
  7. Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Won't Update to Latest Version: My Minecraft won't update to the newest version it doesn't show if there is an update and I have tried clicking on the three dots in the corner and going on to downloads and updates an trying it manually, but it still won't work. I've also tried resetting the Microsoft Store...
  8. Windows 10 Store not downloading Minecraft Dungeons update?

Windows 10 Store not downloading Minecraft Dungeons update?: I own Minecraft Dungeons and I'm trying to update it since I haven't in months. However, it won't even start to update. I click the download button and it goes to the download queue as expected, but then it doesn't move. Even if it's the only thing in the queue, it doesn't...
  9. Minecraft stuck after 1.16.100.54 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft stuck after 1.16.100.54 update: I updated minecraft to 1.16.100.54 version yesterday and it stays on the loading screen ever since. The loading bars move towards the center and then freeze there. Is there a way to clear this problem without deleting the game ?? I dont want to loose my worlds that are not...
  10. Minecraft update windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft update windows 10: I can't play with my friends cause i have older version of minecraft. I search for updates in the microsoft store and dont have any update to do and i tried to uninstall and install again the game but the store give me the same version. I'm at the las windows 10 update,...