Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 Which I own and worked fine before No longer loads, crashes on...

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Which I own and worked fine before No longer loads, crashes on... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased the game from the windows store. It worked before no issues. As soon as mojang screen which is completely black loads up it crashes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarkPhantom2016, May 22, 2020.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Which I own and worked fine before No longer loads, crashes on...

I purchased the game from the windows store. It worked before no issues. As soon as mojang screen which is completely black loads up it crashes to desktop. The only thing I can think that may have caused this is I got a subscription to microsoft XBOX Beta Which I just cancelled because of this issue.

1. uninstalled and reinstalled app

2. reset microsoft store and logged out and in again

3. checked all drivers up to date

4. checked windows fully updated

5. tried running as administrator

6. tried running microsoft troubleshooter

7. nothing works.

:)

DarkPhantom2016, May 22, 2020
  2. Nic Caro Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash

My Minecraft is loading, however when i try and open a Minecraft server, such Mineplex, it crashes, and i also can not open a personal world, or join a friends world. It was working fine yesterday. Hopefully someone can get back to me soon. Thank You.

Nic Caro, May 22, 2020
  3. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

How do I install Java ?

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 22, 2020
  4. JoeOink Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Which I own and worked fine before No longer loads, crashes on...

Issues with Minecraft game on Windows 10

I have a new computer with Windows 10

I installed Minecraft and everything worked fine

Hard drive crashed

New hard drive

reinstalled Minecraft

The start screen comes on but over the Play and Option buttons is a large box with nothing in it

On the box there is a close out "x" in the upper right corner and that is it

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Original Title: MInecraft Windows 10

JoeOink, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 Which I own and worked fine before No longer loads, crashes on...

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Which I own and worked fine before No longer loads, crashes on... - Similar Threads - Minecraft own worked

2. Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft, and the website isn't loading!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft, and the website isn't loading!: I log in to the Minecraft launcher and it keeps saying "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check your internet connection." in a red popup in the top right-hand corner. I tried signing out of Microsoft Store, I tried restarting, checking updates, updating...
  3. Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft, and the website isn't loading!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft, and the website isn't loading!: I log in to the Minecraft launcher and it keeps saying "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check your internet connection." in a red popup in the top right-hand corner. I tried signing out of Microsoft Store, I tried restarting, checking updates, updating...
  4. Minecraft crashing with Opti fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashing with Opti fine: I've been trying to use optifine for a while now but after relentless troubleshooting and crashing, I've finally come here. Version: 1.16.5 and I installed the latest Java update earlier todayApologies for the formatting but any help would be greatly appreciatedCrash report:#...
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft Loading Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Loading Screen Crash: So about a half a year ago, I had purchased Minecraft for myself and I had bought it through my admin and was playing through my other account and was doing great for about a few weeks. Around the 4th- 5th week, I had played a MOD on Minecraft and later on left the game...
  6. No longer own Minecraft on a new PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No longer own Minecraft on a new PC: So I recently got a new PC, but the Microsoft store says I don't own it, on the account that I own the Minecraft App. I went to Xbox.com, to see verify that I had owned Minecraft, and it told me I did....
  7. Minecraft no longer owned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft no longer owned: Ok so I have a mac which I use boot camp to run windows on. I have been doing this for a while and I used my phone numberwithout any email as my Microsoft account. This worked fine for a while and I used it to buy Minecraft. Recently I had to delete the windows partition on...
  8. I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer find the account with which I redeemed minecraft windows 10: On 13 January 2018 I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 through minecraft java edition because in those days you could redeem minecraft windows 10 by buying the java version, today I wanted to play with a friend of mine, I logged in with the only microsoft accounts that...
  9. I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?: I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to...
  10. Network was fine - no longer working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network was fine - no longer working: EDIT FOR SOLUTION: My friend came over this morning and fixed this for me. The problem was the (1) Laptop was logged into my Windows Live account and the (2) Desktops were logged into Local Accounts. For some reason, this now prevents my laptop from accessing the local...