Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 will not connect to a server

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 will not connect to a server in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I am here to tell you that when I click 'Add a Server', on Minecraft for Windows 10, and type in the correct server details, an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RebelRedRollo, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 will not connect to a server

Hello there, I am here to tell you that when I click 'Add a Server', on Minecraft for Windows 10, and type in the correct server details, an error message appears on screen that reads 'Unable to connect to world'. I am here to ask: Is there anything that I can do to help solve this issue? Please let me know if you have a solution!

:)

RebelRedRollo, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 will not connect to a server

TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 will not connect to a server

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 will not connect to a server - Similar Threads - Minecraft connect server

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to Server: Using common IPs in the "add a server" such as hub.mcs.gg or us.mineplex.com , my Minecraft client cannot locate the server and always says "Unable to Connect". Of course, mineplex is currently a featured server, and if I click on join server for mineplex in the featured...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to Server: Using common IPs in the "add a server" such as hub.mcs.gg or us.mineplex.com , my Minecraft client cannot locate the server and always says "Unable to Connect". Of course, mineplex is currently a featured server, and if I click on join server for mineplex in the featured...
  4. Minecraft "Unable to connect to server"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Unable to connect to server": Hello guys i buy minecraft on windows 10 i think PE edittion run without java But i got problem i can´t joint to any server only to "featured server" . I go on some webs and try what they say to do : 1. Update windows & drivers & minecraft 2. Disable Antivirus and windows...
  5. Minecraft server connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft server connection: Hi, im having a problem were i cant connect to specifically external servers on minecraft. while the main featured servers are fine. The servers just say locatibg servers on the main screen and when i try to connect it says unable to connect to world. Im playing on windows...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10, External Servers not connecting.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10, External Servers not connecting.: I bought Minecraft for windows 10 just a few days ago. If i try to connect to a new server or add a server it says it can't locate it. I tried restarting my computer, the router, and other internet community solutions don't seem to be working. It is only servers i try to add,...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 unable to connect to a server

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 unable to connect to a server: - I can connect to the featured servers ok - when I try to connect to a new server I get the message "unable to connect to world" - I've tried numerous different servers - Minecraft is allowed internet access through my firewall plus I've also turned it off completely and...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 cannot to connect to server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 cannot to connect to server: Hello, My roommate is currently attempting to connect to a multiplayer game. I cannot connect to his game and he cannot connect to mine. I was able to connect to a game with another friend on Xbox. My roommate's computer recently starting saying "Activate Windows" out of...
  9. Minecraft can't connect to Server's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft can't connect to Server's: Minecraft "Windows 10" editions is "Gaming on Windows 10" (Moderator) ! Even with all ports of game in forwarding (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live) configured in the Router I can't connect to Servers of Minecraft (servers...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable To Connect This Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable To Connect This Server: I want to know what is the problem? Before 5-6months ago i can unable to play with my all friends, but know we can not connect each other. Is this the way of get realm subs. to people? Definitely, yes! I want from you to solve this problem of mine as soon as possible. I don...