Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 will not update from version 1.13.105.0

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 will not update from version 1.13.105.0 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to update Minecraft to the latest version using Microsoft Store, but it just keeps installing version 1.13.105.0, which mean I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ody360, Jan 26, 2020.

1. ody360 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 will not update from version 1.13.105.0

Hi

I am trying to update Minecraft to the latest version using Microsoft Store, but it just keeps installing version 1.13.105.0, which mean I cannot connect to games with my family. I have tried various things to fix this: resetting the Minecraft app; resetting the Store app; resetting both together; uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft.

Store shows me there is an update and will continually download and install it if I leave it on the MInecraft page. However, it is just the same version over and over again.

Any advice on how to overcome this obstacle and get this install, so I can join games with my family?

Thanks

:)

ody360, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 will not update from version 1.13.105.0

Minecraft wont load with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check the compatibility from the below:

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

As the game is not compatible then you need to install the game in compatibility mode and check for the issue to do that you need to follow the steps provided below.

• Locate the installer.exe or setup.exe file in your folder.
    • Right-click on the file.
    • From the contextual menu, choose Properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab. Choose the version of Windows you want to emulate.
    • Select the "Run this program in compatibility mode" checkbox. Run the installer
    Refer:

Make older programs run in this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows

I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ

http://support.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-on-windows/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 will not update from version 1.13.105.0

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 will not update from version 1.13.105.0 - Similar Threads - Minecraft update version

2. KB5001408 Compatibility update for Windows 10 version 1909 - April 13

in Windows 10 News
    KB5001408 Compatibility update for Windows 10 version 1909 - April 13: KB5001408: Compatibility update for installing and recovering Windows 10, version 1909: April 13, 2021 Windows 10 Pro version 1909, Windows 10 Education version 1909, Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909, Windows 10 Home version 1909 Summary This update makes improvements to...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Version: I purchased Minecraft Java before October 2018. I need to update it to Minecraft Windows 10 Version. Is it to late to get the free code or how do I get the code?...
  4. Minecraft Version Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Version Update: My minecraft windows ten version doesn't work because of the version it's updated to. 1.12.1 I checked Microsoft store for updates and found none, I was wondering if anyone can help me update my game?...
  5. Can't join Minecraft server on xbox 1 from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join Minecraft server on xbox 1 from windows 10: Hi, Yesterday my housemate had a world on his xbox one that I was able to join on my laptop via LAN. Today on the same xbox, world, laptop and LAN I do not have the option to join the world. He invited me and it didn't show. We are both definitely connected to the wifi and I...
  6. minecraft windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft windows 10 version: so i bough minecraft windows 10 on the pc but when i go to download the game its not letting me get the version i paid for i got the 20 dollar one but the microsoft store is saying i can only download the free trial version....
  7. Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions: I have researched this topic and found no answers, my Minecraft is in version 1.12.28 as of right now and yet version 1.14 is out and I have tried to update it but it said there was no updates, I restarted computer, no updates, I have checked all my setting nothing wrong and...
  8. How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?: How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-combine-disk-1-and-disk-0-or-how-take-the/3eed52f7-3b97-42c9-af39-f5b6a9afccc7
  9. How to change from Minecraft java version to Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change from Minecraft java version to Windows 10 version: Probably (hopefully) asked before, but unfortunately I can't find an answer. I just bought the normal java version of Minecraft, but after I installed it for my child to play on Windows, I realised that in order to play with an XBox controller, I need the Windows 10...
  10. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...