Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 wont install Something has happened on our end

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 wont install Something has happened on our end in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My friend bought me a code for Minecraft for windows 10 Had to use a vpn to redeem it and when I go to install it it says There was a problem on our... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RyanMallory-MacDonald, May 12, 2021.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 wont install Something has happened on our end

My friend bought me a code for Minecraft for windows 10 Had to use a vpn to redeem it and when I go to install it it says There was a problem on our end. I've tried almost every fix I could find on YouTube but nothing is working, I also saw that windows might have to be fully updated but when i tried to update windows 20h2 update a month or two ago it bluescreened my pc and said it was repairing drives. What can i do? i am just completly and utterly infuriated with Windows and Microsoft.

:)

RyanMallory-MacDonald, May 12, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.

I am also seeing the issue of

Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.
    These steps did not help my issue with the Windows Store. Are there any other suggestions?

JEff

JeffersonGreene, May 12, 2021
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 wont install Something has happened on our end

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 wont install Something has happened on our end

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 wont install Something has happened on our end - Similar Threads - Minecraft wont install

2. Game install problem Error something happened on our end try later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game install problem Error something happened on our end try later: So the other day I wanted to play totally accurate battle simulator but when I clicked it I had to update Xbox gaming service's I up dated it but, It would only up date to 70 % then said error so... I deleted totally accurate battle simulator because you need Xbox gaming...
  3. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I've bought Discord Nitro, and redeem code for the Xbox Game pass 3 Month- subscription was included. So, I wanted to redeem it, got onto redeem.microsoft.com andentered the code + credit card etc. But when I want to finish the process, it says "Code not found. Try...
  4. Something happend on our end.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happend on our end.: Hello. I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 but when I try to install it an error pops up saying "Something had happend on our end. Try again later". Thanks in advice! :...
  5. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help...: For anyone else enjoying the frustration of trying to pay a renewal sub to Microsoft with a change of credit card details, which has you going round in endless circles receiving this error message: It seems to be a feature of attempting the feat through Google Chrome, my...
  6. Try again later. Something happened our end. Close.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Try again later. Something happened our end. Close.: I'm trying to download a game on the store but I get a popup message saying 'Try again later. Something happened our end.' I have tried a for a few days please help I ran Get updates but it says all games and apps up to date...
  7. Try again later - Something happened at our end

Try again later - Something happened at our end: I bought a new PC to replace one that broke. I logged into Microsoft Store to download some of the apps that I previously used. It lists those that I own and gives the opportunity to install them. However, clicking on the Install button opens a window saying Try again...
  8. 'Try again later. Something happened at our end.'

'Try again later. Something happened at our end.': I have a serious problem. I wanted to install NVIDIA Control Panel, but it gives me error: 'Try again later. Something happened at our end.' I have literally watched every single video about this error and nothing helped me. I'm not sure what could be the problem, maybe some...
  9. Try Again Later, Something Happened on Our End

Try Again Later, Something Happened on Our End: I just downloaded Undertale to PC. I hit the install button and get a prompt asking permission from Host Process for Windows Services to make changes to my PC. I hit "yes" to allow permission, and then I get an error message that states, "Try Again Later, Something Happened...
  10. Windows Store - Something happened at our end

Windows Store - Something happened at our end: I've checked out every possible tutorial on how to fix the said problem, but none of them seem to have worked for me. This error is preventing me from installing any applications from Windows Store, and I'm hoping there could be a solution on getting rid of this problem....