Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I played Minecraft yesterday, saved and exited and tried to launch it today. I went to my world and get the "A newer version of the game has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gopens25, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:12 PM.

1. Gopens25 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level

Hello,

I played Minecraft yesterday, saved and exited and tried to launch it today. I went to my world and get the "A newer version of the game has saved this level. It cannot be loaded. Unable to connect to world."

When I go to the Microsoft store and try to update it, it downloads the update, says it is installing, BRIEFLY says "installed" and then goes back to downloading the update and does it all over again in a loop.

I am running version 1.12.0 of minecraft and Windows 10 version 10.0.18362 Build 18362. I have tried restarting the computer and troubleshooting the microsoft store and nothing helps. I don't want to lose my Minecraft world - please help.

:)

2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:13 PM
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't update

2. why won't my minecraft windows 10 download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why won't my minecraft windows 10 download?: I log into microsoft and search minecraft and it says its available to download. When i click on "install on my devises" it pops up what appears to be my laptop so i click on the check box and i hit install but every time I click on it it tells me "thank you, we are trying to...
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft 1.12 won't trigger update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft 1.12 won't trigger update: Trying to figure out how to update Minecraft v1.11 to v1.12. My wife's computer automatically updated, by my system will not and now she cannot connect to our shared worlds. Can't seem to find an update or download option in the MS store....
  4. Playing level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing level: How do I change playing level on Microsoft Free Cell. Mine has changed want to reset at medium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-level/2c90a660-5f2f-43f7-a8c0-49d74cd44f2c
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't install: I have tried to install Minecraft for Windows 10 numerous times (I got it from a code), and it says that I must log in on a device to install it. I am logged in on my computer, but it still says that I do not have any compatible devices. [ATTACH]...
  6. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't let me play full edition: I have Minecraft for Windows 10 and I already had the free trial version installed before I bought the full version but now it won't let me play the full game. I'm stuck on the free trial. Can anybody help?...
  7. Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?: My son is able to play single player on minecraft under is account, but if he tries to join a server to play with his friends online, it does not work. It will ask for the admin password, even if I put in my admin password, it doesnt work while logged into the computer under...
  8. Can't Update Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Update Minecraft for Windows 10: I can't seem to update Minecraft to it's latest version, which for me is 1.12, despite trying to update it from the Microsoft Store. I'm looking at it and it seems to only want to update to something like 1.6. I need some help Right Now. It's 9/27/18 and I'm anxious to play....
  9. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition: im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city....
  10. Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10: When I try to accept a new realm membership from a friend on Minecraft Windows 10, it says I "cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how my account is set up." So I went online and changed my settings to allow me to play online, went back to minecraft,...