Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I played Minecraft yesterday, saved and exited and tried to launch it today. I went to my world and get the "A newer version of the game has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gopens25, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Gopens25 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level

Hello,

I played Minecraft yesterday, saved and exited and tried to launch it today. I went to my world and get the "A newer version of the game has saved this level. It cannot be loaded. Unable to connect to world."

When I go to the Microsoft store and try to update it, it downloads the update, says it is installing, BRIEFLY says "installed" and then goes back to downloading the update and does it all over again in a loop.

I am running version 1.12.0 of minecraft and Windows 10 version 10.0.18362 Build 18362. I have tried restarting the computer and troubleshooting the microsoft store and nothing helps. I don't want to lose my Minecraft world - please help.

:)

Gopens25, Sep 11, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update, can't play my level - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't update

2. I can't play Minecraft for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft for Windows: I bought Minecraft for Windows a while ago and i couldn't play it. I tried fixing it but nothing that i found worked so i just gave up. I have the game there and downloaded but i just don't know how to launch it because i get two options when i load up the xbox app to play...
  3. I can't play Minecraft for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play Minecraft for Windows: I bought Minecraft for Windows a while ago and i couldn't play it. I tried fixing it but nothing that i found worked so i just gave up. I have the game there and downloaded but i just don't know how to launch it because i get two options when i load up the xbox app to play...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 on PC updated but now I can't play: Minecraft for windows 10 updated, but now I can't play it with friends or on my own. It goes through the motions to join a realm, but then I get this "Unable to connect to the world. Check your connection to the internet and try again." There is nothing wrong with my...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't update: I've been trying to get my Minecraft to update since yesterday but it won't. It insists I don't have the correct hardware? Something regarding Direct X. It says Minimum: Version 11 but it also says I have DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 12, so from what I can...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 won't Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't Update: I've been trying to update my Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 1.14.30 to 1.14.60. Unfortunately, whenever I go to the Microsoft Store the update progress bar goes all the way up and says "completed", then it immediately goes back down, restarting the update. This has been...
  7. Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So I've already owned minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason I couldn't play online anymore and it always said I had to buy one of both packs. So I bought Minecraft Starter edition, it's showing up in my Microsoft Store Library but minecraft still tells me to buy...
  8. Can't play minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play minecraft: I bought minecraft for windows ten edition bedrock not java a few months ago, but my laptop had some problems and I had to reset it. I redownloaded everything and signed in, it said that I own minecraft and let me play it but it was stuck on the demo version and wouldn't let...
  9. Minecraft won't Update (windows 10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't Update (windows 10): Hello, I have purchased minecraft recently and was exited to finally play with fiends. How ever I relised that my version of mincraft was stuck on 1.12.1. I tried to manually update it, but to no avail. I'm very confused because Roblox is still getting updates which is...
  10. Playing level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing level: How do I change playing level on Microsoft Free Cell. Mine has changed want to reset at medium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-level/2c90a660-5f2f-43f7-a8c0-49d74cd44f2c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my Minecraft on my pc is still stuck at 1.14.30

2. a newer version of the game has saved this level mincraft

3. minecraft wont update windows 10