Windows 10: minecraft for windows 10

Discus and support minecraft for windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to download my copy of Minecraft for Windows 10, but instead of giving me a redeem code to download it, the Mojang website is redirecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by minecraftgender, Nov 19, 2018.

1. minecraft for windows 10

I am trying to download my copy of Minecraft for Windows 10, but instead of giving me a redeem code to download it, the Mojang website is redirecting me to the page to enter the code, even though i dont have one. How do I get the code?

:)

minecraftgender, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2018
  4. minecraft for windows 10

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

minecraft for windows 10

1. minecraft for windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft

2. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  3. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  4. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  5. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  6. Playing Minecraft on one licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Minecraft on one licence: Can two of my children on two PC's, play the Minecraft , with only one Minecraft license ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-minecraft-on-one-licence/58b9a32d-95c0-43d5-9d35-f16fe2d498df
  7. Playing Minecraft on one licence

Playing Minecraft on one licence: Can two of my children on two PC's, play the Minecraft , with only one Minecraft license ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-minecraft-on-one-licence/58b9a32d-95c0-43d5-9d35-f16fe2d498df
  8. Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000066dfdda0, pid=16100, tid=30264 # # JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime Environment 8.0_51-b16 build 1.8.0_51-b16 # Java VM: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server...
  9. Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help

Minecraft Keep Crashing Windows 10 Please Help: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000066dfdda0, pid=16100, tid=30264 # # JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime Environment 8.0_51-b16 build 1.8.0_51-b16 # Java VM: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server...
  10. minecraft name change randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft name change randomly: Yesterday, i was playing minecraft the new snapshot, and my name was changed, my name was MrUnnamedTest, and now its Yacine and some random numbers, can someone help? i tried to change my name again and i coudn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft for windows 10