Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows does not launch

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows does not launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone else recently found that Minecraft for Windows 10 no longer launches but instead after the Mojang screen it just flickers? I have tried pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FLavigne, Dec 13, 2020.

1. FLavigne Win User

Minecraft for Windows does not launch

Anyone else recently found that Minecraft for Windows 10 no longer launches but instead after the Mojang screen it just flickers? I have tried pretty much everything suggested to fix this but nothing makes any difference. I am running Minecraft on an older HP Pavilion x2 notebook but it meets the system requirements and it worked fine up until yesterday. Is there a new updated version that causes this? Windows 10 is up to date. Anyone else come across this?

:)

FLavigne, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Minecraft for Windows does not launch

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows does not launch

1. Minecraft for Windows does not launch - Similar Threads - Minecraft does launch

2. Minecraft launch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launch screen: I recently did a factory reset on my computer which deleted everything on it, meaning I had to re download all the apps I wanted which includes minecraft. Whenever I go to the launcher it just stays on the same screen. I tried deleting the .minecraft file but it didn't work....
  3. Minecraft launch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launch screen: I recently did a factory reset on my computer which deleted everything on it, meaning I had to re download all the apps I wanted which includes minecraft. Whenever I go to the launcher it just stays on the same screen. I tried deleting the .minecraft file but it didn't work....
  4. Launching Minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Launching Minecraft: I was able to launch minecraft before updating the system, but after having updated system I couldn't. Please Help Crash report: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // You should try our sister game, Minceraft! Time: 11/24/20 6:17 PM Description: Initializing game...
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft will not launch: Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 today. It installs, then when I press Play the Minecraft Loading screen appears then once the bars complete the screen just disappears. I have reset it using Settings - same thing happens. I have uninstalled it - reinstalled it - same...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons will not launch: I bought Minecraft Dungeons a while ago, it downloaded okay, and asked me to restart my PC. I did so. I went to the launcher to play the game, and it goes to the screen saying "Log in with your Microsoft Account" - but there is no option to, it sticks on that screen for about...
  7. Can't Launch Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Launch Minecraft: Just bought and installed Minecraft for windows 10. Everytime i launch it it closes after 5 seconds and nothing else happens. My windows is updated and i bought the right minecraft version, what should i do?...
  8. Minecraft Wont Launch :(

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Wont Launch :(: My Minecraft Launcher Won't Launch I'm using The Latest Launcher And The Default Launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-launch/81d82de5-7298-49cc-acc7-89cd478f9333
  9. Minecraft Wont Launch In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Wont Launch In Windows 10: Hello. I have had problems with the Minecraft game since I updated Windows 7 to Windows 10. The launcher went well but when I clicked "Enter Game", the game won't run and crashes without reason. After I opened the log in the "crash-reports" folder I found several problems....
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 will not launch: Help! I can't get Minecraft for windows to launch on three different computers, I've tried everything, reinstalling it, on a different router, on a new computer with a fresh install, nothing works. It just gets to the Mojang screen and crashes to desktop. Allen...