Windows 10: Minecraft for windows is stuck on 2.92mb

Discus and support Minecraft for windows is stuck on 2.92mb in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Minecraft bedrock edition is just stuck on 2.92mb please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zane Kilde, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Minecraft for windows is stuck on 2.92mb

Minecraft bedrock edition is just stuck on 2.92mb please help

:)

Zane Kilde, Jun 26, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Geethu B Win User

Minecraft for windows is stuck on 2.92mb

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft for windows is stuck on 2.92mb

1. Minecraft for windows is stuck on 2.92mb - Similar Threads - Minecraft stuck 92mb

2. minecraft luncher stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba
  3. minecraft luncher stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba
  4. Minecraft stuck on a update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft stuck on a update: I was playing roblox and I got bord so I tried to open Minecraft and it did not open so I opened task manager to see if it is running and it was. so I ended it and tried again and it said cannot open this app. so I clicked close then restarted and when I clicked on it...
  5. Minecraft stuck on a update

Minecraft stuck on a update: I was playing roblox and I got bord so I tried to open Minecraft and it did not open so I opened task manager to see if it is running and it was. so I ended it and tried again and it said cannot open this app. so I clicked close then restarted and when I clicked on it...
  6. Minecraft for windows is stuck on 2.92mb

Minecraft for windows is stuck on 2.92mb: Minecraft bedrock edition is just stuck on 2.92mb please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-is-stuck-on-292mb/f165ae76-d2bf-44e7-a022-cd1fc91ef350
  7. Stuck in minecraft beta.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in minecraft beta.: I have literally tried all solutions stated in the xbox insider hub. Have waited 24 hours before reinstalling each time. Doesn't work. Still in beta. Does anyone have a separate method/solution to get out of beta? Stuck in version: 1.17.10.3. Any help will be much...
  8. Minecraft stuck on install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft stuck on install: It may help to note that my windows is not activated. I updated my computer yesterday, and am installing minecraft onto my second drive. I have waited 5 hours and it is still stuck. I have also tried wsreset and logging out of and back into my account. [ATTACH]...
  9. Stuck in Minecraft demo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Minecraft demo.: Today I tried to go into Minecraft but it was not recognizing that we have already brought it and was trying to get me to buy it again the buy date was 19/09/19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-minecraft-demo/30c6c101-0214-48c9-a90c-b69a69e3aa52
  10. minecraft stuck in beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft stuck in beta: I have Minecraft for windows 10 on my windows 10 pc. I installed Minecraft by a code from a website around three months ago and put it into the Microsoft store. However, when I launched it immediately put me into beta and I have tried all sorts of things like going into Xbox...