Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows redeemed on xbox, can i access it on pc now?

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows redeemed on xbox, can i access it on pc now? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I redeemed the free code to get Minecraft windows 10 on my xbox, but now it wont let me play on pc. How can i fix?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ConorSturgeon, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows redeemed on xbox, can i access it on pc now?

I redeemed the free code to get Minecraft windows 10 on my xbox, but now it wont let me play on pc. How can i fix?

:)

ConorSturgeon, Jul 5, 2019

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition redeemed on xbox, now can't access

I tried to redeem my code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but when I redeemed it, it said that it was ready to download on my XBOX instead. This doesn't make sense to me because it's not an xbox game. It even said "It'll be added to [email address]",
    which seems like it means it will install on the laptop, but apparently that isn't the case. Plus, the code actually came IN THE SAME BOX WITH THE XBOX ONE AND MINECRAFT FOR XBOX ONE. WHY would the game install on the xbox, instead of the laptop that is THE
    ONLY THING IT WILL WORK ON, and which is actually being used to redeem the code. Now I can't access or play the game.

Oliver Ross, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Minecraft for Windows redeemed on xbox, can i access it on pc now?

Redeeming minecraft windows 10 edition on xbox

About a year ago i bought minecraft java edition and it came with a code for minecraft windows 10 edition. Is it possible to redeem the code on an xbox 1?

LeviRechner, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows redeemed on xbox, can i access it on pc now?

1. Minecraft for Windows redeemed on xbox, can i access it on pc now? - Similar Threads - Minecraft redeemed xbox

2. Updated PC, now I can not access my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated PC, now I can not access my PC: Hi,I have a Windows 10 PC laptop: Lenovo ideapad Y700I updated my PC after relentless attempts and prompting from the Windows 10 OS. After I finally decided to update my PC , the Windows 10 OS told me all my files and data would be deleted after the update. I accepted the...
  3. I redeemed a xbox game code on PC and its not showing that i can play it on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I redeemed a xbox game code on PC and its not showing that i can play it on PC: Hi I redeemed a Xbox Call of duty cold war Ultimate edition on my pc and its not showing that i can play it on pc i redeemed it through the xbox one companion app on windows and its only letting me play it on my xbox does anybody think they can help me with this if you can...
  4. Minecraft Xbox for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox for PC: Although I know Minecraft isn't a play anywhere exclusive, I'm still wondering if there's a way I can buy the xbox version for my pc so I can play with my friends online. Is there any way I can play with my friends through microsoft minecraft?...
  5. How to access windows redeem now

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to access windows redeem now: I bought windows, and then realized I accidentally deleted the tab without hitting, redeem now, is there any way I can get back to this tab? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-windows-redeem-now/ca7d7cf7-e343-4f81-af6e-57f0fa771f4a
  6. redeem giftcode xbox gamepass for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redeem giftcode xbox gamepass for pc: I have trouble is I can't use the code, I got this code from the nitro subscription. Please help me, thank you.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-giftcode-xbox-gamepass-for-pc/ef6bc359-dafa-43fc-9f3c-865bceb6b430
  7. Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, I apologise if this is adding to a potentially fast growing pile of complaints. I have only been made aware of the abrupt cut off period for owners of the Java copy of Minecraft to receive their copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. Is there no way of redeeming this...
  8. redeeming Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    redeeming Minecraft: I am trying to redeem free Minecraft and I followed all the steps but Microsoft is not sending a 25 digit code. Its been an extended period of time and I am not sure what to do....
  9. I think I redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 on what's now a deleted Microsoft account, can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 on what's now a deleted Microsoft account, can I...: (what the subject says) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-redeemed-minecraft-windows-10-on-whats/410062bc-2613-447a-9c5d-404cf95bee41
  10. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....