Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm posting here cause I'm not getting any response on the Oculus forums. Maybe I have better luck here. I'm writing here on behalf of my 10yr old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jose Emilio-Gonzalez, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S

I'm posting here cause I'm not getting any response on the Oculus forums. Maybe I have better luck here. I'm writing here on behalf of my 10yr old nephew. I don't know much about VR stuff. He's having trouble launching Minecraft VR. He was Minecraft for Windows installed on the PC and also the Minecraft VR thing on the Oculus Home software. When you launch the game you can see, for a second or two, the Minecraft game and it says something about looking for updates and it closes. You're taken back to the VR home screen. The game is still running on the PC and I hear the music playing on the VR headset. Does anyone know how to get this to work? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

Jose Emilio-Gonzalez, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift

Source: Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Experience Minecraft in whole new way with Oculus Rift starting today

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is Coming to Oculus Rift

Source: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is Coming to Oculus Rift | Blogging Windows

Brink, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S

1. Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S - Similar Threads - Minecraft Rift

2. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  3. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Minecraft on a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  5. Minecraft on a new computer

Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  6. minecraft luncher stuck

minecraft luncher stuck: i cant download minecraft because of luncher error can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-luncher-stuck/e76742bb-a7c9-49a9-af96-bf73d0f80fba
  7. Error code: 0x803f8001 for Oculus Rift S Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0x803f8001 for Oculus Rift S Minecraft: I need help! I have checked all updates on my PC and Minecraft is still giving me the Error code: 0x803f8001 When I attempt to open the game it acts to update my windows, shows 0% for a split second and disappears and shows the error message... What else can I do? I...
  8. Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift: j-Nfe5fc-xU Calling all Minecraft players! Explore the world of Minecraft through virtual reality in a fully immersive demo experience exclusively at select Microsoft Stores. Team Minecraft at Mojang and Microsoft have been working with their partners at Oculus to...
  9. Experience Minecraft in whole new way with Oculus Rift starting today

in Windows 10 News
    Experience Minecraft in whole new way with Oculus Rift starting today: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Welcome to Minecraft again… in VR! Last fall, we announced that we were working with our partners at Oculus to develop Minecraft for VR. Finally, we’re ready to have everyone experience Minecraft in a whole new way through...
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is Coming to Oculus Rift

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is Coming to Oculus Rift: In June, we shared that Xbox and Oculus were partnering to usher in a new era of virtual reality gaming and that we’d have more to share soon. That day has arrived, as we’re very excited to announce that Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition will support Oculus Rift and will be...