Windows 10: Minecraft free trail realm end but realm still usable

Discus and support Minecraft free trail realm end but realm still usable in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Last month on the 17th i claim my free realm on minecraft window 10 but today is already 19th but the realm still up. I thought the realm only last for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SereyrothanakOr, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Minecraft free trail realm end but realm still usable

Last month on the 17th i claim my free realm on minecraft window 10 but today is already 19th but the realm still up. I thought the realm only last for 30 days. Why my realm still up? I already canceled it in my microsoft account subscription. Btw, they have not charged me yet. So any solution to close the realm becase im scare they gonna charge me.

:)

SereyrothanakOr, Aug 19, 2020

2. Minecraft realms

Hello, i have a problem with minecraft

ive been trying to add a realm but the realm bar doesnt show up and it only shows the add friends

is it because of restrictions?

plz help me i want to go on my friends realm

and he has the add realm bar on friends

can anyine help?

VanessaWojtala, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Dobbs_038 Win User

Minecraft free trail realm end but realm still usable

Minecraft Realms Subscription

I purchased a subscription for Minecraft realms then I tried to extend it and it went through but purchased a new realm instead how can i extend my realm or switch to the new subscription where do I upload my world backup? I am playing on Minecraft for
    windows 10 purchased on windows 10 store

Dobbs_038, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft free trail realm end but realm still usable

1. Minecraft free trail realm end but realm still usable - Similar Threads - Minecraft free trail

2. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Hi, I have recently purchased a 2 person realm for my and my friends, and now it’s saying the purchase went through but my realm can’t be created. And it has been like that for a while now, I play on mobile....
  3. minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft realms: I’m trying to get minecraft realms on my pc but every time i try and but it it says “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is ste up.” I’ve checked my settings and I have xbox live gold, I am not a child account and as far as I know it...
  4. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: Hi. I can not join my friends Realm when he is A; My friend B; Pays for Realms regularly C; Multiple people have joined. I'm not sure if it is my account or what. It sends me to a website that is no longer used and when it was used did not help me what so ever. Can you help....
  5. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  6. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: SO im trying to get minecraft realms on windows 10 right and im on Pc btw it wont let me get it it says i need to change my privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings i go to there and it brings me to a page that doesnt help at all...
  7. Realms on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realms on minecraft: I dont know how to give my son permission to play realms https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realms-on-minecraft/164a141c-03e8-4b91-b815-d27f611efd21
  8. Minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft realms: I am trying to join a realm on minecraft. However when I try to join, I get an error message saying i cannot because of how my account is set up. I do not know how to change it so I can join, and I am not part of a microsoft family. How do I change the settings? I also have...
  9. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...
  10. minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft realms: i would like to know if anyone could help me find out what i have to do to fix a problem i have with a realm i opened in Minecraft this is the issue me and my friends were playing on the realm tat i opened and we were kicked off and ever since then noone has been able to...