Windows 10: Minecraft free trial not working

Discus and support Minecraft free trial not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 1. I go to the Microsoft store and go to the Minecraft free trial 2. an error message comes up saying. It looks like you don’t have any applicable... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CarliMiller1, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Minecraft free trial not working

1. I go to the Microsoft store and go to the Minecraft free trial

2. an error message comes up saying. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

3. But, I do have a device linked to my account I looked on https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and my device appeared.

:)

CarliMiller1, Dec 3, 2020

2. Minecraft free trial

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Which trial version of Minecraft game are you installing?
    • What is the complete error message are you getting?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus program installed?

Please help us with the screenshot of the page from Microsoft Store for the trial version of Minecraft game you are installing.
    (Please follow the steps mentioned in the screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots.) Do not share any personal information in the screenshots.

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 3, 2020
  3. minecraft free trial

I want to download the minecraft free trial but when i have to select a device my laptop does not appear. Any suggestions as to why?

StephenBird3, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft free trial not working

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft free trial not working

1. Minecraft free trial not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft free trial

2. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial: Whenever I try to launch the free trial it comes up with "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001", Does anyone have any fixes for this?...
  3. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial: Whenever I try to launch the free trial it comes up with "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001", Does anyone have any fixes for this?...
  4. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Free Trials

Free Trials: How do I tell what MS trials I have in effect?> When do they expire, and how much will I be charged? How do I cancel them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-trials/79bf1cea-d159-44d9-a538-4badc4ac1f1b
  6. Minecraft Free Trial Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Free Trial Error: I am trying to install the free trial of minecraft bedrock for windows 10 but it always gives me a screen saying that my device isn't linked to my microsoft account, even though i have checked and it is. I don't know what the problem or issue is but this is very annoying to...
  7. Minecraft free trial to full game

Minecraft free trial to full game: I have a question i was playing minecraft free trial and i got to do a pretty good start in the 90 minutes of trial i was wondering, when i get to buy the full version can i go back into the world and keep playing in it?...
  8. Minecraft free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft free trial: I am trying to download the minecraft free trial. I press get free trial then it loads a bit and says you have a trial for this game then next to it is a button that says install on my devices but when I press that it says that there are no applicable devices and shows a...
  9. minecraft free trial

minecraft free trial: I want to download the minecraft free trial but when i have to select a device my laptop does not appear. Any suggestions as to why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-free-trial/40c03ebf-78e6-4d0e-bf03-61d9c805a2fa"
  10. Minecraft is only Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is only Free Trial: I have the Java version of Minecraft and redeemed the code for a free Windows 10 version, but when i click play it is only the free trial. My brother had done the same thing but has the full game, not just a trial. Is there any way to fix this without having to pay?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft free trial windows 10 secureity