Windows 10: minecraft free trial

Discus and support minecraft free trial in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to download the minecraft free trial but when i have to select a device my laptop does not appear. Any suggestions as to why?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StephenBird3, Oct 30, 2019.

1. minecraft free trial

I want to download the minecraft free trial but when i have to select a device my laptop does not appear. Any suggestions as to why?

:)

StephenBird3, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Allizarin Win User
    Cannot install Minecraft Trial

I am trying to install a trial of Minecraft. I keep getting the message : "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft
    account."

I have two pcs listed under devices in my Microsoft account. Both are above minimum spec.

Any idea what's wrong?

Allizarin, Oct 30, 2019
  4. minecraft free trial

Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It looks like your Minecraft game that is stuck on trial mode, has something to do with your Xbox account, so please try the below steps and check if you are able to play the full version of Minecraft.

Launch the Xbox app > Sign-in to the Xbox application
    using your Microsoft Account (Account which you used to purchase Minecraft) > Browse the games to find Minecraft and click on the Play button to the play the Minecraft game and check if it is still showing the trail version.

If you are still seeing the trail version, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10 and reinstall
    Minecraft.

If you are still facing the same issue, then we recommend that you get in touch with our
    Xbox Support Team. You may contact them via chat support or schedule a callback at your preferred date
    and time.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

minecraft free trial

1. minecraft free trial - Similar Threads - minecraft free trial

2. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial: Whenever I try to launch the free trial it comes up with "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001", Does anyone have any fixes for this?...
  3. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial: Whenever I try to launch the free trial it comes up with "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001", Does anyone have any fixes for this?...
  4. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Free Trials

Free Trials: How do I tell what MS trials I have in effect?> When do they expire, and how much will I be charged? How do I cancel them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-trials/79bf1cea-d159-44d9-a538-4badc4ac1f1b
  6. Minecraft Free Trial Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Free Trial Error: I am trying to install the free trial of minecraft bedrock for windows 10 but it always gives me a screen saying that my device isn't linked to my microsoft account, even though i have checked and it is. I don't know what the problem or issue is but this is very annoying to...
  7. Minecraft free trial not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft free trial not working: 1. I go to the Microsoft store and go to the Minecraft free trial 2. an error message comes up saying. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. 3. But, I do have a...
  8. Minecraft free trial to full game

Minecraft free trial to full game: I have a question i was playing minecraft free trial and i got to do a pretty good start in the 90 minutes of trial i was wondering, when i get to buy the full version can i go back into the world and keep playing in it?...
  9. Minecraft free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft free trial: I am trying to download the minecraft free trial. I press get free trial then it loads a bit and says you have a trial for this game then next to it is a button that says install on my devices but when I press that it says that there are no applicable devices and shows a...
  10. Minecraft is only Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is only Free Trial: I have the Java version of Minecraft and redeemed the code for a free Windows 10 version, but when i click play it is only the free trial. My brother had done the same thing but has the full game, not just a trial. Is there any way to fix this without having to pay?...