Windows 10: Minecraft freezes up computer

Discus and support Minecraft freezes up computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Today I come to Microsoft's site hoping to get some help because I cant find a solution to my problem anywhere else. First let me give the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by [Shkoop], Sep 27, 2020.

1. [Shkoop] Win User

Minecraft freezes up computer

Hi all,

Today I come to Microsoft's site hoping to get some help because I cant find a solution to my problem anywhere else. First let me give the specs of my PC:

Manufacturer: Acer

Model: Spin SP314-54N

CPU: IntelR_CoreTM_i5-1035G4_CPU_@_1.10GHz

GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics

Installed memory: 8GB 7.79GB usable

Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 with latest updates

475 GB SSD

Java Version: build 1.8.0_261-b12

Basically, I have found that when I play Minecraft, at varying times, my Laptop will completely freeze up and I cannot do anything other than force restart.

I have looked at CPU and Memory usage, and all is normal there.

I have also checked all my drivers and they are all up to date.

I cannot find any solution to my specific issue, only similar issues that were resolved differently.

I actively play Minecraft and this is really frustrating and upsetting as I also do not want to do anything that harms my computer which I also need for work.

:)

[Shkoop], Sep 27, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Minecraft freezes computer

When I launch Minecraft, CPU starts working hard and freezes my
    computer. Thus I need to shut down my PC and then reboot it. This issue occurs only with Minecraft

Romen Abdullah, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft freezes up computer - Similar Threads - Minecraft freezes computer

2. Computer freezes up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes up: I have a 2019 Asus VivoBook 15 laptop with Windows 10.For the past few weeks the computer freezes up. I then have to use the power button to shut the computer down and then reboot it. This occurs on all websites. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can stop this from...
  3. Computer complete freeze up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer complete freeze up: For the past 2 weeks or so I’ve had this problem happen about once or twice a week (happened around 3-4 times so far) where my whole computer goes unresponsive. I am not sure if this is caused by the latest windows update(KB4571756 I believe) or if its my computer, I am...
  4. Computer freezing up

Computer freezing up: Hello, Ive been having issues lately with my computer freezing up and crashing for no reaason. Im not even doing anything intensive on it, just simply watching youtube. I have VirtualBox, and ive checked the event viewer logs and it seems that right before it crashes, it...
  5. Computer freezes up but doesn't completely freeze up

Computer freezes up but doesn't completely freeze up: Hello, I have a problem with my computer where the computer sometimes seems to "freeze up". By freezing up, I mean that the computer starts to freeze and then for a second or two I can move my mouse again and the computer is responsive. It repeats this process maybe three or...
  6. Computer Freezing up

Computer Freezing up: Hi, My computer keeps freezing up and then a blue screen shows up saying that there is a problem and that the system is trying to fix it and will shut itself down. But it never shuts down and I have to press the power button to unfreeze the system. It just happened again and...
  7. Minecraft freezes computer

Minecraft freezes computer: When I launch Minecraft, CPU starts working hard and freezes my computer. Thus I need to shut down my PC and then reboot it. This issue occurs only with Minecraft...
  8. computer freezing up

computer freezing up: I just removed Macfee from my computer which is about a year and half. I just used Windows Defender and thought it would fix my problem of the computer freezing up. What more can I do?...
  9. computer freezes up

computer freezes up: My computer will freeze up when watching videos. Doesn't matter if it is on YouTube or any other website. I have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-up/b3e839e9-b8ee-4bba-b42b-9018447a776c
  10. Computer freezing up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing up.: I am using a HP Pavalon with 16 MB of RAM which is running Windows 10 with the latest update. Normally the computer runs fine. However, when running Photoshop CC, after about 1/2 hour or so, the program stops working. I found that if I open the "Task Manager" and click on...