Windows 10: Minecraft Freezes whenever clicked away from

Discus and support Minecraft Freezes whenever clicked away from in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! This was a problem on my old PC but went away after a while. But I know it isn't just me because I LITERALLY just finished building this PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TeenTechie, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Minecraft Freezes whenever clicked away from

Hello!

This was a problem on my old PC but went away after a while. But I know it isn't just me because I LITERALLY just finished building this PC and setting it up and downloaded and starting playing Minecraft. I click on my second monitor to listen to some music and click back to my Minecraft and, guess what? It hung! (froze) It happens every time I click away and sometimes it will happen randomly. Please help!

I'm using Minecraft 1.10 with optifine

:)

TeenTechie, Sep 4, 2016

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing then exiting in game

Whenever I start playing Minecraft, I'm in a world and I'm playing it, then usually after a while, it freezes then exits the game by itself. I really hate when it does that because it makes me revert to the last save. Only rarely does it save before it
    freezes.

Jacob Muollo, Sep 4, 2016
  3. AlexMunoz Win User
    THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER Error after Windows 10 Update

This is happening to me too whenever I open up Minecraft it starts fine but whenever I use a Shader pack and go into a server it's fine for about 1 minute but then it just freezes and it shows the Blue screen of death (BSOD) and it will say "your computer
    ran into a problem we will restart your computer" and at the very bottom of the screen it will say "look on the internet for the problem: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DRIVER" or something like that. Please help me it has been happening since I installed shaders mod for
    Minecraft Minecraft Freezes whenever clicked away from :(

AlexMunoz, Sep 4, 2016
  4. Minecraft Freezes whenever clicked away from

Thanks for the "help". I figured it out on my own. I just needed to downgrade to minecraft 1.10

TeenTechie, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

Minecraft Freezes whenever clicked away from

1. Minecraft Freezes whenever clicked away from - Similar Threads - Minecraft Freezes whenever

2. Can't right click on Start, mouse cursor away from start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't right click on Start, mouse cursor away from start: Hi, I am having an issue similar to this thread, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-right-click-windows-10-start-menu-button/4e9adee9-3e41-4338-974a-5fa4f3996524 However, I have not uninstalled some VPN applications or such. Here is a GIF the OG...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 Keeps Freezing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Keeps Freezing.: Hello, I recently downloaded the free trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10, I started playing it and it was going smoothly. A couple of minutes later my computer freezes, I see a black background and my cursor is stuck and won't move. I restarted my device and booted...
  4. Minecraft freezes computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft freezes computer: When I launch Minecraft, CPU starts working hard and freezes my computer. Thus I need to shut down my PC and then reboot it. This issue occurs only with Minecraft...
  5. Touchpad left click becomes right click and it does not seem to go away.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad left click becomes right click and it does not seem to go away.: My laptop touchpad , when trying to open a file did not open it instead it was right clicking there. Then my touchpad never left clicked and every left click was a right click. It got fixed on its own after a 3 days but now the problem has again occurred....
  6. Tile (i.e. Tab) from Context Menu (right-click) Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tile (i.e. Tab) from Context Menu (right-click) Won't Go Away: When working out of the file explorer, suppose I right click a file. I perform an action from the context menu and the action goes through or I decide to not perform an action and close the context menu. At times, the "Rename" tab or the "Edit with ___" tab still remains on...
  7. notification badge appears whenever there is notification but after clicking on the icon no...

in Windows 10 Customization
    notification badge appears whenever there is notification but after clicking on the icon no...: Whenever a notification comes, the notification badge appears. But sometimes when i click on the icon in the system tray ,it doesn't open. No matter how many times i click it the Quick action center(where notification are shown as well as quick access buttons in windows 10)...
  8. Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Is Freezing/Crashing, Help: For a few weeks now i've been having a problem playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Every few min-sec it would freeze and then eventually crash making it unplayable. I've noticed today it only happens when i'm signed in to Xbox Live on it....
  9. Mouse Click freeze

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse Click freeze: I don't know if I can make this question here, because is about windows 8.1 But, the problem is Sometimes when I click with the right mouse button in any part of the screen, everything freeze for 1 sec and then back to "normal". Could this happening because of the Video...
  10. Windows Explorer crashes whenever I right click on a file

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer crashes whenever I right click on a file: Hi all! I just upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago and so far I haven't had any troubles with it. However, to my surprise, I encountered a problem that is rather annoying to deal with. Just now I was about to check the file size of a certain document, but when I right clicked...