Windows 10: Minecraft from Microsoft store wont update to current version.

Discus and support Minecraft from Microsoft store wont update to current version. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, It seems that my version of Minecraft from the Microsoft store will not update past version 1.14.3. Freinds that I want to play with have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChrisKanso, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Minecraft from Microsoft store wont update to current version.

Hello,

It seems that my version of Minecraft from the Microsoft store will not update past version 1.14.3. Freinds that I want to play with have the Java version of the game and it is running on the latest version 1.15, but I was led to understand both versions would update at similar times. My Windows is updated to date with the latest version, so is my Microsoft store. I have tried to click the get updates button but nothing seems to happen. I have reinstalled both the windows store and Minecraft multiple times but to no avail. The version I have is the PC edition also not the Xbox version.

What are possible solutions for this so I can play with friends who are on the latest version?

Thanks

:)

ChrisKanso, Mar 28, 2020

2. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Minecraft from Microsoft store wont update to current version.

Windows Store Wont update to next version

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this concern and that's what we are going to figure out. Before we proceed with the troubleshooting steps, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message that you are getting when updating your Store? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you clear the Windows Store cache, Here's how:

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on WSReset.exe (Run command).
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft from Microsoft store wont update to current version.

1. Minecraft from Microsoft store wont update to current version. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Microsoft store

2. My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Minecraft for Windows wont update to the latest version: I went to Microsoft store and nothing. I checked my apps in settings, and it said there were no updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-for-windows-wont-update-to-the-latest/cae734dc-c78b-4c18-b611-173c6c240291
  3. Minecraft wont update latest version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  4. Minecraft wont update latest version.

Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  5. Minecraft wont install from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft wont install from microsoft store: I bought minecraft for windows starter pack from the store and then when I clicked install it looked like it was loading then went to download for a second and reverts back to install like I hadn't pressed it at all. I've made sure my PC is all updated and I've got plenty of...
  6. Minecraft wont install from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont install from microsoft store: I bought minecraft for windows starter pack from the store and then when I clicked install it looked like it was loading then went to download for a second and reverts back to install like I hadn't pressed it at all. I've made sure my PC is all updated and I've got plenty of...
  7. Minecraft wont install from microsoft store

8. I own the current version of minecraft for windows 10 and the microsoft store wants me to...

I own the current version of minecraft for windows 10 and the microsoft store wants me to...: So, I uninstalled it for a while and today i went to reinstall it but it now says for me to pay $20 USD again which I don't have the money to. All I did before was clear my temporary files to make room for Minecraft ... Is there a way for me to get it back or would i have to...
  9. Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft

Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft: whenever i hover over the install button it has a red circle with a red line through it i tried restarting and troubleshooting but the troubleshoot finds nothing it also wont let me install flight simulator...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 not updating from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not updating from Microsoft Store: Hi. I've got the Microsoft Store version of Minecraft for Windows 10 and so far it has managed to update versions automatically when new versions are available. For the last month or so though I have been unable to connect to other players with versions of 1.12 while I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft microsoft store cant update from 1.14.3 to 1.14.6