Windows 10: Minecraft from ms store stuck on loading screen.

Discus and support Minecraft from ms store stuck on loading screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Minecraft is stuck on red loading screen... It is version 1.16.40 and i have bought it from ms store... I have hard reset my laptop and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UmarNadeem, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Minecraft from ms store stuck on loading screen.

Minecraft is stuck on red loading screen... It is version 1.16.40 and i have bought it from ms store... I have hard reset my laptop and have reinstalled minecraft but it still doesnt work. Another thing i have noticed is that it does not appear in task manager. Need help please i am on windows 10.

:)

UmarNadeem, Dec 24, 2020

2. MS Store can't access Minecraft Windows 10 Edition store page

After redeeming my code through the mojang site I launched up the store but can't access the minecraft store page. This is the only page on the store I cannot access. I get the error message saying I cannot load the page please try again later. The error
    code is 0x8000FFFF.

Steps I have already tried:

• Restarted my computer
    • Looked through several forums of issues of this nature
    • Wsreset (as admin)
    • Updated the store

This is my last hope I've been trying to fix this issue for the last couple days. Any help is greatly appreciated.

JTallfeather, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    windows store stuck on loading

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Minecraft from ms store stuck on loading screen.

Minecraft not responding when loading mods Minecraft from ms store stuck on loading screen. :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft from ms store stuck on loading screen.

1. Minecraft from ms store stuck on loading screen. - Similar Threads - Minecraft store stuck

2. Minecraft Launcher not loading from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher not loading from store: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, turning on offline mode, I'm not sure how else I can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-not-loading-from-store/ce9ea630-a8a8-4980-855e-6925ad95d16f
  3. Minecraft Launcher not loading from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher not loading from store: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, turning on offline mode, I'm not sure how else I can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-not-loading-from-store/ce9ea630-a8a8-4980-855e-6925ad95d16f
  4. My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen: This is pretty much what it looks likeI have windows 11 and before this happened it was not letting me see apps when I click on them, so I repaired it and that didn't work so then I reset it and now this happens....
  5. My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen

My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen: This is pretty much what it looks likeI have windows 11 and before this happened it was not letting me see apps when I click on them, so I repaired it and that didn't work so then I reset it and now this happens....
  6. Fix Minecraft stuck on White Loading Screen

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Minecraft stuck on White Loading Screen: [IMG]If your Minecraft game is stuck on a white loading screen then this post offers working fixes to help you resolve the problem. A lot of Minecraft users have reported experiencing a white screen when trying to open the launcher. It is a major issue that prevents you from...
  7. Minecraft stuck on the loading bar

Minecraft stuck on the loading bar: After I updated my minecraft craft to 1.18, it's worked perfectly the first day,but after that when I joined to minecraftAll you see is the loading bar that is never end I need a solution for this please!!...
  8. Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen: After my Windows 10 1909 stopped working, I was forced to install Windows 11. But the requirements did not match. So I made modifications and installed it bypassing requirements. Everything was working fine. After some days I got an update of Microsoft Store with new UI/UX....
  9. Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen

Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen: After my Windows 10 1909 stopped working, I was forced to install Windows 11. But the requirements did not match. So I made modifications and installed it bypassing requirements. Everything was working fine. After some days I got an update of Microsoft Store with new UI/UX....
  10. app down load from MS store

app down load from MS store: I can not down load apps from MS app store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-down-load-from-ms-store/8e7682e0-5696-4a98-9503-26cf8e270d4e