Windows 10: Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

Discus and support Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrokenDaily, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem is, the launcher does not detect java running on my computer, even though the latest JRE IS installed. I tested this out with the ATLauncher, and it too says "no java, download it"

This problem vanishes when I installed the 8u181 64 bit version of the JRE runtimes, but is there a way to force the legacy FTB launcher and the ATLauncher to detect and use the more updated 10.0.2 JRE, or am I stuck with needing 2 JRE's installed on my computer?

:)

BrokenDaily, Oct 5, 2018

2. minecraft java/windows 10

I bought the java edition of minecraft.

experience launching trouble (unable to update native launcher window error message)

I redeem the windows 10 code and got the app running.

still the shortcut to the original java exe gives me the same error windows.

I want to register to minecraft class online that require the java edition.

"Note that there are four versions of Minecraft but only one works for this class. This class works ONLY with

MINECRAFT PC/MAC, also known as the JAVA Edition. It does not work with any of those other three.

Minecraft PC/Mac works on Windows 10 computers (as well as Macs, Linux and other versions of Windows),

but is not the same as the Minecraft Windows 10 version. Confusing, right? Contact me before class if you

aren't sure you have the right version."

How can I get the java running?

thanks

isabellecorriveau, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Problem with Java

I have a 64-Bit version of java installed on laptop. I am also running a 64-bit OS. But when I look at the Java Control Panel Icon in the programs section of the control panel, it says Java (32-bit). I also have a launcher for Minecraft mods, and it won't
    recognize that I am running a 64-bit version of Java...could somebody please help me with this?

Austin Henry-Godfrey, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

Minecraft Java Edition 1.12.2 Won't launch on Windows 10 Home Build 1803 (Java SE Binary Error)

When I open up Minecraft Java Edition it sits there loading for weeks until I exit out of it and this pops up: Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working. In the Minecraft Game Output this shows up:

• 11:02:29 launcher Preparing to launch minecraft client for Wurst MC 1.12

• 11:02:29 launcher Couldn't get hash for Wurst MC 1.12 jar from https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/Wurst MC 1.12/Wurst MC 1.12.jar.sha1: HTTP 403: Forbidden

• 11:02:29 launcher Have local file C:/Users\Riley_000\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\Wurst MC 1.12/Wurst MC 1.12.jar but don't know what size or hash it should be. Have to assume it's good.

• 11:02:30 launcher Checking installations.

• 11:02:30 launcher Minecraft client Wurst MC 1.12 is ready to start.

• 11:02:30 launcher Starting!

• 11:02:31 launcher Using default game log configuration client-1.12.xml (outputs XML)
    I tried the Wurst Hack client AND the new release 1.12.2. Trying older versions and watching tutorials doesn't work. Please Help.

DemonicFungus69, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

1. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?) - Similar Threads - Minecraft FTB Legacy

2. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  4. Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition

Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition: Hello, so this happened after I tried to reset my computer. The reset couldn’t complete so I decided to leave it as is and when I tried to open Minecraft it kept giving me an error when trying to reinstall. It would often be stuck like in the beginning when trying to install...
  5. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  6. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  7. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

8. Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up: So, today I bought Minecraft Java edition hoping I would get to play on it. I downloaded it and then launched the game and played on it for 5 min before closing the game. But when I tried to start up the game again it wouldn't load up. The icon is at the bottom of my task...
  9. Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft Java edition a month or two ago. I got Java edition to play with my cousin since he had that version and it's really fun to play by myself as well. Then I wanted to play with my girlfriend but she played on her phone. So I bought and downloaded the Windows...
  10. A start up problem with my Minecraft Java Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A start up problem with my Minecraft Java Launcher: Sometimes when I click play on the launcher this comes up... Unable to extract native files. Error details: Minizip error while extracting: -116 Filename on disk: lwjgl-platform-2.9.4-nightly-20150209-natives-windows.jar Path:...