Windows 10: Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode

Discus and support Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I’ve purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Windows Store, it is the basic version. But this basic version got stuck on a trial version. It is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NicholasCabot, May 18, 2019.

1. Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode

I’ve purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Windows Store, it is the basic version. But this basic version got stuck on a trial version. It is weird because I haven’t installed the trial version

:)

NicholasCabot, May 18, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61 total with tax. However, the game is stuck on a 90-minute trial version of itself. I did not have the trial
    version installed, so it's not picking up that version (as this thread suggested it might be [ Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Stuck in Trial Mode. ]).
    Is there any way I can either a) update the edition to include the Starter Collection (if that's the issue) by paying the difference between the two editions (so that I won't be double charged) or b) update the edition I currently have to include the features
    the base game would normally come with? If you can help, please contact me.

~John

JohnBrauer1, May 18, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It looks like your Minecraft game that is stuck on trial mode, has something to do with your Xbox account, so please try the below steps and check if you are able to play the full version of Minecraft.

Launch the Xbox app > Sign-in to the Xbox application
    using your Microsoft Account (Account which you used to purchase Minecraft) > Browse the games to find Minecraft and click on the Play button to the play the Minecraft game and check if it is still showing the trail version.

If you are still seeing the trail version, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10 and reinstall
    Minecraft.

If you are still facing the same issue, then we recommend that you get in touch with our
    Xbox Support Team. You may contact them via chat support or schedule a callback at your preferred date
    and time.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 18, 2019
  4. Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode

minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in trial mode even after purchasing the game

Hi,

It looks like your Minecraft game that stuck on trial mode, has something to do with your Xbox account. Here are
    steps on how to play the full version of Minecraft Windows 10 Beta:

1. Sign in to your Xbox account.

2. Launch your Xbox app.

3. Browse the games to find Microsoft Windows10.

4. Press play button ro re-open the game.

Jomari Arc, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode

1. Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode - Similar Threads - Minecraft gets stuck

2. cant install minecraft trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install minecraft trial: i tried installing minecraft trial but at around 326 mbs it gets stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-trial/367ba3a5-70ca-4604-a846-d56f2d608516
  3. Minecraft free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft free trial: I am trying to download the minecraft free trial. I press get free trial then it loads a bit and says you have a trial for this game then next to it is a button that says install on my devices but when I press that it says that there are no applicable devices and shows a...
  4. minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version: this has happened to my friend a while ago too. they just gave up and uninstalled it. I purchased minecraft on the Microsoft store and it says its installed and ready to play. when i open minecraft, however, it gives me the UNLOCK FULL GAME! message and all my worlds and...
  5. minecraft free trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft free trial: I want to download the minecraft free trial but when i have to select a device my laptop does not appear. Any suggestions as to why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-free-trial/40c03ebf-78e6-4d0e-bf03-61d9c805a2fa"
  6. Minecraft Trial Won't Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Trial Won't Download: I got the free trial in the Microsoft Store, but when I click on the "Install on my device" link, I get a message saying I don't have any applicable devices. But I'm on the very device (a laptop) that I want to download it to, and when I go to account.microsoft.com/devices, I...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Stuck in Trial Mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Stuck in Trial Mode.: I have recently redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition, thanks to buying Java a long time ago. However, my game still says that I need to unlock the full game. I've logged out and relogged, uninstalled, etc. If anyone knows a solution please help....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode: I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61 total with tax. However, the game is stuck on a 90-minute trial version of itself. I did not have the trial version installed,...
  9. Minecraft is only Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is only Free Trial: I have the Java version of Minecraft and redeemed the code for a free Windows 10 version, but when i click play it is only the free trial. My brother had done the same thing but has the full game, not just a trial. Is there any way to fix this without having to pay?...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?: Hello! I recently bought a key Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I redeemed it and I installed the game. It works well in my main PC, but when I switched to my other PC the store lets me download it and install it, logged into the same account of course, but when I launch it, it...