Windows 10: Minecraft Gift code not working

Discus and support Minecraft Gift code not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a minecraft gift code and came on this website to redeem it but it said Code Not Found Try Reentering it I did but still the same I made sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kevinguardado, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Minecraft Gift code not working

I bought a minecraft gift code and came on this website to redeem it but it said Code Not Found Try Reentering it I did but still the same I made sure it was the correct code and it was please help.

:)

kevinguardado, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Gift code not working

1. Minecraft Gift code not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Gift code

2. Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.: After I purchased a minecraft code as a birthday gift for my friend, when she tries to enter the code, it says that its region locked, even though we are both in the same country.I made the purchase from Albania, and both our microsoft accounts have the region as Albania.Is...
  3. Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.: After I purchased a minecraft code as a birthday gift for my friend, when she tries to enter the code, it says that its region locked, even though we are both in the same country.I made the purchase from Albania, and both our microsoft accounts have the region as Albania.Is...
  4. Minecraft digital gift code failed to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft digital gift code failed to work: Dear Microsoft, Recently bought digital Minecraft code failed to be installed on Windows 10 because of no available devices?!. Because the code now shows as having been redeemed, I can not enter it anymore. How do we arrange a refund, or a refresher code because you can...
  5. Error while trying to redeem a minecraft gift code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error while trying to redeem a minecraft gift code: Hello, Ive bought a gift card to my son Minecraft for Win 10 on his account where in 1 family group. When he tries to enter the gift code the following error appears : Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try...
  6. Minecraft Gift

Minecraft Gift: I sent a close friend of mine minecraft as a gift a few minutes ago and it is now saying that she cannot download it. Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-gift/45a979c3-dc6c-4108-9372-002a571fcd01
  7. Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working

Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working: The Mojang website has an option for me to claim my free copy to upgrade from java to bedrock, but at the same time it says that they have ran out of codes? Is there any way to fix this on my end because I've been waiting and haven't gotten a code yet.[ATTACH]...
  8. Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-: Hi! So i recently purchased minecraft for win10 for my brother for his BD. And i sent it to my mother’s email address as a gift. She got the code but she could not redeem it because i purchased it in another region or at least thats what the system said when she tried to...
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft Gift Code já resgatado

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Gift Code já resgatado: Esses dias eu comprei o Windows 10 e baixei no meu computador, então, loguei na minha conta da minecraft.net e fui resgatar o gift-code do minecraft do windows 10. Quando fui resgatá-lo, dizia que o gift-code já havia sido usado, sendo que eu nunca o usei. PS: A minha conta...
  10. Gift Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift Code: [ATTACH] Help Me!! :'( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-code/f96df07c-c1f6-41ff-b2cf-97f0480bbc38