Windows 10: Minecraft Gift

Discus and support Minecraft Gift in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I sent a close friend of mine minecraft as a gift a few minutes ago and it is now saying that she cannot download it. Can this be fixed?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StephenMcCallister2, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Minecraft Gift

I sent a close friend of mine minecraft as a gift a few minutes ago and it is now saying that she cannot download it. Can this be fixed?

:)

StephenMcCallister2, Aug 10, 2020
  2. dawnwells Win User
    dawnwells, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Minecraft Gift

Issues regarding Minecraft Windows 10 Edition gift code.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern regarding Minecraft Windows 10 Edition gift code, I suggest you to get in touch with Microsoft store support to check if the Minecraft game gift card, follow this support article to

Contact Microsoft Store Support
    , and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Gift

1. Minecraft Gift - Similar Threads - Minecraft Gift

2. Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...: I was gifted Minecraft by a friend on xbox while i play on pc. I had no problem redeeming the gift code, and it registered as minecraft for windows. When i download through the xbox app, i cant play since it tells me in need to buy another version to unlock the full game,...
  3. Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...: I was gifted Minecraft by a friend on xbox while i play on pc. I had no problem redeeming the gift code, and it registered as minecraft for windows. When i download through the xbox app, i cant play since it tells me in need to buy another version to unlock the full game,...
  4. can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...

can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...: My granddaughter received a gift card for Minecraft Java or Bedrock for the PC. She does not have a PC. She currently plays Minecraft on her Nintendo Switch. Is there any way that she can use the gift card to buy minecoins or modifications on her Switch?...
  5. can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i redeem a code from a minecraft java and bedrock gift card to my minecraft switch...: My granddaughter received a gift card for Minecraft Java or Bedrock for the PC. She does not have a PC. She currently plays Minecraft on her Nintendo Switch. Is there any way that she can use the gift card to buy minecoins or modifications on her Switch?...
  6. I purchased Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for pc as a gift and now can’t get it to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for pc as a gift and now can’t get it to...: I purchased Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for pc as a gift through the online Microsoft store feature for a friend, my friend received the email and redeemed the gift, he is able to download the launcher and Minecraft bedrock edition but not able to download Java, we’re...
  7. I purchased Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for pc as a gift and now can’t get it to...

I purchased Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for pc as a gift and now can’t get it to...: I purchased Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for pc as a gift through the online Microsoft store feature for a friend, my friend received the email and redeemed the gift, he is able to download the launcher and Minecraft bedrock edition but not able to download Java, we’re...
  8. Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...: I recently have been wanting to start a realm on Minecraft Bedrock and I had a spare Microsoft gift card and Google play gift card So I was wondering if I could use one of them to start a realms+ subscription...
  9. Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...

Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...: I recently have been wanting to start a realm on Minecraft Bedrock and I had a spare Microsoft gift card and Google play gift card So I was wondering if I could use one of them to start a realms+ subscription...
  10. Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.

Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.: After I purchased a minecraft code as a birthday gift for my friend, when she tries to enter the code, it says that its region locked, even though we are both in the same country.I made the purchase from Albania, and both our microsoft accounts have the region as Albania.Is...