Windows 10: Minecraft Giftcard code not working for windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft Giftcard code not working for windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried to use the code through my Mojang account as I had been told, it didnt work and directed me to the microsoft store instead. I had typed in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by [Joanna X], Dec 25, 2018.

1. Minecraft Giftcard code not working for windows 10

I've tried to use the code through my Mojang account as I had been told, it didnt work and directed me to the microsoft store instead. I had typed in the code as I saw it and it gave me the message

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

I do not have the card with me as a friend had bought it and sent a photo so I'm not exactly sure what to do right now, though I have asked my friend to show me the entire card later.

If anyone knows how to fix this it would be a great help

:)

[Joanna X], Dec 25, 2018

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 25, 2018
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to https://account.mojang.com/ please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Minecraft Giftcard code not working for windows 10

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft Giftcard code not working for windows 10

1. Minecraft Giftcard code not working for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Giftcard code

2. giftcard

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    giftcard: i put a gift card on my other account on accident and i was seeing if i could get the money taken off of that account and put onto this xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giftcard/6372109e-06b8-42ce-8f94-a7c971491fc6
  3. giftcard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    giftcard: i put a gift card on my other account on accident and i was seeing if i could get the money taken off of that account and put onto this xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giftcard/6372109e-06b8-42ce-8f94-a7c971491fc6
  4. giftcard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working: Hello, I bought my friend minecraft and I sent it by email.. She got the code.. but she said that it says it's already been redeemed but microsoft said that she can't. I would really appreciate it if I could get help or at least some advice on what to do.. Thank you....
  6. Giftcards

Giftcards: I can't claim a taiwan giftcard. I used to live in malaysia so my region is set to there. I moved to taiwan so i changed it to taiwan. when i tried claiming a giftcard, it still said i was in malaysia so i couldn't claim it. what can i do?...
  7. Didn't received a giftcard code

Didn't received a giftcard code: I bought a giftcard code 1 hour ago and I still didn't received a digital code. I paid with Ideal and I did had this once when I bought Forza Horizon 4 and we had to call Microsoft Store many times before the problem being resolved so I hope to get some help here. Thanks...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code not working: I tried to get the free code to upgrade from Minecraft Java to Windows 10. When I got the code it said it was already used. Does anyone know how to solve this issue....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working

Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working: Hi, I have the same problem as this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redemption-code-not-working/fe352044-0b77-4e15-b071-8b05300286f7 But I saw this thread was locked and there was no valid solution given. How can this get...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 code not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 code not working.: I have got the code for minecraft win 10, and when i go to play it it says I need to buy the full version to play multiplayer??? I thought it was free with the code....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft gift card not working

2. minecraft g2a code not working

3. gift card for Minecraft for windows 10

4. minecraft voucher not working,
  5. minecraft pc code not working,
  6. minecraft java prepaid card vs minecraft for windows prepaid card,
  7. tried to use microsoft store minecraft code on java and it doest work,
  8. minecraft codes not working,
  9. minecraft prepaid card not working,
  10. Minecraft with an xbox giftcard for windowsw 10,
  11. pc mac minecraft code not work for windows,