Windows 10: Minecraft GLFW ERROR

Discus and support Minecraft GLFW ERROR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL. Please make sure you up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GhostKiller67, May 3, 2020.

1. Minecraft GLFW ERROR

GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.

Please make sure you up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions.

does anyone know how to fix this I have uninstalled and reinstalled Java, Minecraft and update my drivers.

so if any can help it will be greatly appreciated.

:)

GhostKiller67, May 3, 2020

2. Unable to load Minecraft. Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL

Hi

Tried loading minecraft and it says the game crashed whilst initialising the game Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Is this related to my graphic cards and do I need to install or update anything?

***Original title: OpenGl***

Kah Seng Mak, May 3, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 3, 2020
  4. Minecraft GLFW ERROR

Minecraft not work windows 10

killerCR0C98, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft GLFW ERROR

1. Minecraft GLFW ERROR - Similar Threads - Minecraft GLFW ERROR

2. GLFW error 65542

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GLFW error 65542: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.Please make sure you up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions.does anyone know how to fix this I have uninstalled and reinstalled Java, Minecraft and update my drivers.so if any can help it...
  3. GLFW error 65542

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GLFW error 65542: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.Please make sure you up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions.does anyone know how to fix this I have uninstalled and reinstalled Java, Minecraft and update my drivers.so if any can help it...
  4. GLFW error 65542

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. GLFW error 65542:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GLFW error 65542:: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.Please make sure you up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions.does anyone know how to fix this I have uninstalled and reinstalled Java, Minecraft and update my drivers.so if any can help it...
  6. GLFW error 65542:

GLFW error 65542:: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.Please make sure you up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions.does anyone know how to fix this I have uninstalled and reinstalled Java, Minecraft and update my drivers.so if any can help it...
  7. GLFW error 65542:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. :GLFW error 65543.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    :GLFW error 65543.: I bought minekraft but when I try to open appears :GLFW error 65543. I tried to follow instructioms on AKA but no good. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glfw-error-65543/aacd834c-cc72-4348-a4ff-59c7e9a2c4d6
  9. :GLFW error 65543.

:GLFW error 65543.: I bought minekraft but when I try to open appears :GLFW error 65543. I tried to follow instructioms on AKA but no good. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glfw-error-65543/aacd834c-cc72-4348-a4ff-59c7e9a2c4d6
  10. MineCraft GLFW error 65542: WGL error solution is ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MineCraft GLFW error 65542: WGL error solution is ****: With all the maleware in the world why would you tell people to download a random dll file from a random site to solve a problem with no explanation of why it works or why it's safe. I found OpenGL32.dll files on my system but not in the Minecraft/bin folder. I did copy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. glfw error 65542 wgl