Windows 10: Minecraft graphic settings keep resseting

Discus and support Minecraft graphic settings keep resseting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time i try to lower the Minecraft graphic settings the next time I reboot, it doesn't change it stays that way forever, I cant reduce my fov or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Syzole, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Syzole Win User

Minecraft graphic settings keep resseting

Every time i try to lower the Minecraft graphic settings the next time I reboot, it doesn't change it stays that way forever, I cant reduce my fov or graphic settings, any fixes?

:)

Syzole, Sep 7, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 7, 2020
  3. I can't play minecraft. My graphics card is up to date.

Hi Brianna,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Do you have Minecraft Classic installed?
    • What is the error message you get when you press play?
    • Did you download this game from the Store or do you have a disc for this game?

As you are facing issue even after updating the graphic card, I suggest you to install the Graphic card driver in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the driver from the manufacturer website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system (Windows 7/8/8.1) from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Minecraft graphic settings keep resseting

TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft graphic settings keep resseting

1. Minecraft graphic settings keep resseting - Similar Threads - Minecraft graphic settings

2. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts: so when the laptop restarts everything i downloaded and edited gets reset i have dark mode on and a purple tint and a diffrent background and have discord and opera gx downloaded but when i restart it it just reverts it to just the light mode and normal tint and removes the...
  3. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts: so when the laptop restarts everything i downloaded and edited gets reset i have dark mode on and a purple tint and a diffrent background and have discord and opera gx downloaded but when i restart it it just reverts it to just the light mode and normal tint and removes the...
  4. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Window resseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window resseting: I'm using lenova legion y540 I done a factory ressetingremove all files it took 5 hrs but still not opening what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-resseting/1eefac4c-a4ba-475b-916c-eadc8d502b00
  6. red screen on minecraft/wrong graphics card set to default.

in Windows 10 Customization
    red screen on minecraft/wrong graphics card set to default.: ive been trying to fix my minecraft for a while, and i found out that my default graphics card is the intel and not the nvidia one. nowhere online does it show how to fix this so i have come here. any ideas?[ATTACH]...
  7. PASSWORD RESSET

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PASSWORD RESSET: I can't remember my password for my account. I don't have texting. How can I reset my Password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-resset/8ccbe10e-da62-43fc-a161-fa120dfc5a13
  8. Resseting windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resseting windows: Hi guys in the past few days i tried to resett my pc {i follow every step and it went well but when it reaches 46% it goes back to troubleshooting screen where you can chose if you want to resett or continue} but it didnt work i got the there was a problem resseting your PC...
  9. graphic setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    graphic setting: how do I set back to normal my graphic settingin windows 10 [IMG] I updated my graphics and every thing in my pc goes abnormal in size and view see this I am using android studio emulator and look how tiny it is look I cant work with setting...
  10. resseting windows with keeping files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    resseting windows with keeping files: Hi i have resset my windows 10 with the fist option wich is Keep my files and i was used to have before resetting 792gb free out of 1000gb with some games from Steam ,after resseting i have only schortcuts on deskotp without icon only with name of the game and no games at...