Windows 10: minecraft has stopped booting

Discus and support minecraft has stopped booting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it worked fine last night but now in the logs minecraft is not gettiong past the sound stage. [15:16:06] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pheonixfirewingz, Dec 30, 2018.

1. minecraft has stopped booting

it worked fine last night but now in the logs minecraft is not gettiong past the sound stage.

[15:16:06] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Pheonixfirewingz
    [15:16:11] [Client thread/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
    [15:16:11] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 3.1.6 build 14
    [15:16:14] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
    [15:16:15] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
    [15:16:16] [Thread-2/INFO]: Initializing No Sound

full log above.

:)

Pheonixfirewingz, Dec 30, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 30, 2018
  4. GNJha Win User

minecraft has stopped booting

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

minecraft has stopped booting

1. minecraft has stopped booting - Similar Threads - minecraft has stopped

2. HELP!! LAPTOP HAS STOP CODE: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP!! LAPTOP HAS STOP CODE: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME: According to Microsoft this is the info for the Toshiba laptop that I am trying to access:OS Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 2009OS Build 10.0.19045.3693 System type Satellite L755DRAM 3 GBSerial 2C144507WMy laptop went into automatic update there might have been an optional...
  3. HELP!! LAPTOP HAS STOP CODE: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP!! LAPTOP HAS STOP CODE: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME: According to Microsoft this is the info for the Toshiba laptop that I am trying to access:OS Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 2009OS Build 10.0.19045.3693 System type Satellite L755DRAM 3 GBSerial 2C144507WMy laptop went into automatic update there might have been an optional...
  4. HELP!! LAPTOP HAS STOP CODE: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. _______ has stopped working.

_______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons Has Uninstalled itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Has Uninstalled itself: I have the Heroes version of Minecraft Dungeons, and yesterday when I tried to run it, it gave the message "Minecraft Dungeons cannot be opened because it is offline, the storage device may be disconnected". However, when i went to the Microsoft store, it just said it needed...
  7. Win 10 update has stopped by PC Booting

Win 10 update has stopped by PC Booting: Any ideas how to 'reset' without losing data AND apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-update-has-stopped-by-pc-booting/496ba661-ca3b-4f73-a262-dfbc01c98171
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 has gone: I redeemed a code to get my free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang in my PC and my PC was reset to normal and I decided to install it on my Laptop but it wants me to pay again? What happened to the Minecraft Windows 10 I have redeemed long time ago? Please help....
  9. How to stop this at boot

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop this at boot: Sometimes, very randomly, I see this at boot right before it goes to my desktop. I have turned off notifications for Windows Welcome Experience but it still shows up. How do I eliminate this? [img] 154070
  10. Help! Windows update has stopped my laptop booting normally

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help! Windows update has stopped my laptop booting normally: Hi, After latest Windows security update in December, my laptop just won't load normally (stuck on black screen with spinner). I've tried the following: - Booting into safe mode and uninstalling update - didn't work - Booting into safe mode and trying to start a clean...