Windows 10: Minecraft (HELP PLZ)

Discus and support Minecraft (HELP PLZ) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BreezyMain, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Minecraft (HELP PLZ)

I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY) Or Transfer It From Xbox To PC?

:)

BreezyMain, Jul 13, 2019

2. minecraft is not working on my Windows 10...plz help

minecraft is not working on my Windows 10...plz help

MuhammadDhanish, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Minecraft (HELP PLZ)

my minecraft windows 10 is not working i cont get in plz help me mojang

plz help i had this problen with my minecraft windows 10 for 2 days and i still cont get in plz help

PeterHarvey_935, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft (HELP PLZ)

1. Minecraft (HELP PLZ) - Similar Threads - Minecraft HELP PLZ

2. PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues: My System Description : Asus ROG Strix Scar II GL704GV Gaming Laptop (Cire i7 8750H, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2060 GPU) I have been using my new gaming laptop for last one month. Things were going very good till day before yesterday I could detect that my laptop's battery is...
  3. help plz

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help plz: [ATTACH]hello . i need help plz .. i try to active my windows but i field why ? i used cmd but they give me an error your version doesn't support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-plz/586cc75a-6b4f-4bf5-87bb-524215efbef6"
  4. help plz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help plz: D:\ This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control pan | i get this message when i download anything from google please help me...
  5. Plz help - trying to open file

in Windows 10 Support
    Plz help - trying to open file: Iv been trying to solve this problem for days. When i open a file for eg. auto hot key it says if i open it without right click as admin it says you may not have permission to this device or file. If i right click run as administrator it will say this file has a virus or...
  6. Plz help with task manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plz help with task manager: in the image, there are 2 strange apps keep running. It must be a virus, I can't shut it down by "end task"[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-with-task-manager/a687f94d-6b58-4ef8-bc08-fe42beef8cf6
  7. Windows bottlenecking, plz help!

Windows bottlenecking, plz help!: Ok so... I just got my computer recently repaired and started it up so i could customize everything to what i wanted. I decided to download discord on it as the first thing to be on there So after i was done customizing it i opened chrome to play a game online. Nothing too...
  8. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...
  9. Mystery SID. Help plz.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mystery SID. Help plz.: When I find, and then search, an unknown user in my computer, and nothing comes back, I worry. S-1-5-21-2345238457-1554497050-1494753864-1000 Is this defaultuser0, my alter-ego? This is me: S-1-5-21-2345238457-1554497050-1494753864-1001 So, who is this...
  10. Built in bluetooth not detected ! help plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in bluetooth not detected ! help plz: hey all I just upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba l50-a688 and I noticed that my built in Bluetooth was not detected if I search for it nothing appears even went to device manager and show hidden devices and there's no Bluetooth adapter there ! it was working fine...