Windows 10: Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game

Discus and support Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In Minecraft Windows 10, on my maps there is another icon for a player other than me. I am playing by myself. When I go to where it is on the map,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DoomotronYT, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game

In Minecraft Windows 10, on my maps there is another icon for a player other than me. I am playing by myself. When I go to where it is on the map, there is nobody there. Is this a glitch, and, if so, can it be fixed? Or is it something else?

:)

DoomotronYT, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game

Changing player tag in game Minecraft for Windows 10.

I changed player tag in application Xbox for windows 10 but player tag in game Minecraft for Windows 10 has not changed. How can I change player tag in game Minecraft for Windows 10?

Kangyeongjin, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game

1. Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game - Similar Threads - Minecraft Icon Player

2. Minecraft marketplace maps stuck on downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace maps stuck on downloading: So I bought maps on Minecraft windows and the maps are stuck on downloading what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-marketplace-maps-stuck-on-downloading/d6ada9c5-9d5b-4edf-8780-61b00c8c9201
  3. Minecraft marketplace maps stuck on downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace maps stuck on downloading: So I bought maps on Minecraft windows and the maps are stuck on downloading what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-marketplace-maps-stuck-on-downloading/d6ada9c5-9d5b-4edf-8780-61b00c8c9201
  4. Minecraft launcher isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher isn't working: minecraft launcher on my laptop wouldnt open so i followed advice and deleted it but now i cant reinstall it, what should i do? minecraft bedrock still opens and i can play but i cant access java. i dont really know how the system works so im stuck can anyone help? thank...
  5. Minecraft Launcher isn't opening minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher isn't opening minecraft.: The minecraft launcher wont open minecraft at all. Ive tried using a different mojang/microsoft accountIve tired deleting the launcher,profiles,json thingIve tired deleting the launcher and reinstalling it#Ive tired running as administrationMy computer is running windows...
  6. Minecraft Launcher isn't opening minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher isn't opening minecraft.: The minecraft launcher wont open minecraft at all. Ive tried using a different mojang/microsoft accountIve tired deleting the launcher,profiles,json thingIve tired deleting the launcher and reinstalling it#Ive tired running as administrationMy computer is running windows...
  7. Minecraft Pvp Kit Map

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Pvp Kit Map: Hello i am finding a minecraft kit pvp mal. So there was a emerland block and when you go to the emerland block you gain 1 second of jump boost to land on the 2nd floor, where pvp can also do it and the mysery chest spawns there. And on the map there was ladder that can also...
  8. Minecraft Marketplace map download issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Marketplace map download issue: I've purchased several maps from the Marketplace on my Windows 10 account, but a lot of them updated after the recent game update and now I can't open or create copies of them anymore. Any ideas why?...
  9. Exchange a Minecraft Map

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Exchange a Minecraft Map: Hello - I purchased a Minecraft Map today December 28, 2020 without realizing what the world was. The name is Advanced Dragons. I was wanting to return it. I have spawned into the world; looked into one chest; looked into another and there were books that told me I had to...
  10. Minecraft isn't installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft isn't installing: When ever I go to try to install Minecraft for windows 10 it install 90% of the way and stops. It then says there was anError. When I click see details it says Something Unexpected Happened Code:0x80070003 These are some pictures of what happened. Please help.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...