Windows 10: Minecraft in schools

Discus and support Minecraft in schools in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I purchase more than 10 Minecraft licences for education?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlisonGill1, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Minecraft in schools

How can I purchase more than 10 Minecraft licences for education?

:)

AlisonGill1, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 8, 2020
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 8, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Minecraft in schools

TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft in schools

1. Minecraft in schools - Similar Threads - Minecraft schools

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Freezes The Whole Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows 10 Freezes The Whole Laptop: So I Had Minecraft Windows 10 In A Older Laptop And It Runned The Game Perfectly. But On This New LapTop Has AMD A6 2.60 GHz, 8Gb Ram The Game Wont Start And Then It Freezes The LapTop Leaving Me No Option But To Force Shut Down, Any Ideas Of Whats Happening?...
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.: I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I could find on the forums and it still wont work. Is there something else I can...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, I've purchased minecraft win 10 edition and in microsoft store it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." On microsoft account i have linked my pc to...
  5. Why do I need ARM architecture to download Windows 10 Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I need ARM architecture to download Windows 10 Minecraft?: I had uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 and when I tried to reinstall it, it said that I need the ARM architecture for my system. I thought ARM was similar to 32 bit and I have 64 bit which can emulate 32 bit. I'm not sure how to fix this problem. Thanks...
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer: I log onto Minecraft pocket edition on my kindle Fire 80 HD tablet and it says It says I can't play multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. Where are the settings to change this and what do I need to do?...
  7. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition: As the title says. I own a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition but if I try to install it it tells me that it doesn't work on my device. I've tried clearing the app cache for the Windows store to no avail....
  8. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...
  9. Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.: So I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a few minutes ago, installed it and opened it. To my surprise it closed after a few seconds maybe 5 when I first opened it, and less than 3 after i repeated the process. I reinstalled it and even reset it but the problem still...
  10. Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition: I'm not sure how to get a refund on this item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-minecraft-windows-10-edition/4b814f71-df25-48d4-b0c5-1bd9d99345f6