Windows 10: Minecraft Install Location

Discus and support Minecraft Install Location in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can install Minecraft, but I have no idea where it is. It never asks me to define the path. I don't want it on my C drive. I'm also plagued with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GrahamWhite1973, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Minecraft Install Location

I can install Minecraft, but I have no idea where it is. It never asks me to define the path. I don't want it on my C drive.

I'm also plagued with resource pack failures. I was going delete all the resource packs and call that whole scene a dysfunctional loss, but I don't know where they are on my harddrive. I can appear to delete the downloaded content within the Minecraft app, but it doesn't ultimately work. The resource packs continue to load.. incorrectly.

:)

GrahamWhite1973, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 27, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Minecraft Install Location

Minecraft Download

Hi Zerevynnis23,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to check the install location of Minecraft. I’ll help you with this.

You can use PowerShell command to check the install location and the status of all the apps installed on the computer. Try the below steps to check the install location and the status of Minecraft:

1. Click on Start icon.
    2. Type Windows PowerShell.
    3. Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    4. Copy and paste the following command and press
      Enter
      : Get-AppxPackage –AllUsers
    5. Look for Microsoft.MinecraftUWP

You can check the InstallLocation and the Status of Minecraft here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Install Location

1. Minecraft Install Location - Similar Threads - Minecraft Install Location

2. Minecraft bedrock folders location?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock folders location?: I have two drives. I downloaded on the D drive Can you stell me the location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-folders-location/708f081c-369f-4b9a-99ab-fa5787b6f549
  3. Minecraft bedrock folders location?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock folders location?: I have two drives. I downloaded on the D drive Can you stell me the location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-folders-location/708f081c-369f-4b9a-99ab-fa5787b6f549
  4. Installing Minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Minecraft: Please help purchased Minecraft but at the download stage it says i dont have any applicable devices. When i look at my devices on the account my computer is sitting there on the list quite happily...
  5. Minecraft Locating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Locating: I Cant Connect to any other server except for the featured servers can someone help because they are just stuck on locating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-locating/c8efd549-76b5-4a0f-a9bb-3ddebde0cef5
  6. Minecraft Is stuck on locating server screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Is stuck on locating server screen: I'm playing Minecraft on windows 10 edition on my PC which I have recently downloaded a few days ago, and I'm able to see the world under "Joinable friends but when I click on it it just comes up with a locating server and never loads....
  7. How to check the install location of Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to check the install location of Minecraft?: I have purchased Minecraft, installed it and it works. But I wanted to look over the files to make sure they were installed correctly. I tried to find the install location of Minecraft but failed...
  8. Installation location

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation location: I am trying to install Microsoft flight sim in a specific drive path for an empty SSD I have, but the SSD in question doesn't show up in the possible installation choices. Why is that? Is there anyway to install to other locations?...
  9. Minecraft bedrock folders location?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock folders location?: I downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition off of the microsoft store and i cant find the files for minecraft itself, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-folders-location/52c7b1c4-debe-446e-afb8-10eb2dcac196
  10. Minecraft Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Installation: I got Xbox insider hub on my PC, and I got Minecraft Beta. But I didn't want it, and wanted it to go back to normal. So, I went to Xbox Insider Hub and took off the beta, but it didn't do anything. So, I uninstalled minecraft, and I tried to install it again. At first it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 minecraft install location

2. minecraft install location

3. minecraft install location windows 10

4. minecraftinstaller location,
  5. windows minecraft install location,
  6. minecraft windows 10 install location,
  7. minecraft insall location,
  8. windows store minecraft location