Windows 10: Minecraft Installer Reverted Windows 10 Version

Discus and support Minecraft Installer Reverted Windows 10 Version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello!So I recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, and I wanted to play Minecraft, so I downloaded the installer and tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Erin Awesome, May 22, 2023.

1. Minecraft Installer Reverted Windows 10 Version

Hello!So I recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, and I wanted to play Minecraft, so I downloaded the installer and tried to install Minecraft. However, it told me my Windows 10 wasn't up-to-date and that it would update for me. So, I let it open the Windows 10 Update Assistant and do that. Before this, I was on version 21H2 couldn't update to 22H2, but after these updates, I was reverted to the 18363 build. I tried going into my Windows update settings, and I could update to the 2022 cumulative update for the build, but now I can't update anymore. The Windows 10 Update

:)

Erin Awesome, May 22, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, May 22, 2023
  4. Minecraft Installer Reverted Windows 10 Version

minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Minecraft Installer Reverted Windows 10 Version

1. Minecraft Installer Reverted Windows 10 Version - Similar Threads - Minecraft Installer Reverted

2. Minecraft Installer Reverted Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Installer Reverted Windows 10 Version: Hello!So I recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, and I wanted to play Minecraft, so I downloaded the installer and tried to install Minecraft. However, it told me my Windows 10 wasn't up-to-date and that it would update for me. So, I let it open the...
  3. Minecraft Installer Reverted Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Installer Reverted Windows 10 Version: Hello!So I recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, and I wanted to play Minecraft, so I downloaded the installer and tried to install Minecraft. However, it told me my Windows 10 wasn't up-to-date and that it would update for me. So, I let it open the...
  4. How to revert to a previous version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to revert to a previous version of windows 10: So Windows strongarmed me into updating to their latest version of Windows against my will, and has since, messed up my art program. I use Paint Tool Sai, and since updating, the program will act like it's opening, but as soon as the loading banner goes away, it doesn't...
  5. windows 10 reverting version

windows 10 reverting version: I've got an update earlier last month. I decided to not update. And windows somehow updated by itself. 2 days after, when I wanted to revert it, I saw files were deleted and it has only been 2 days. And according to the policy of Microsoft, files are deleted after 10 days,...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Install trial version only?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Install trial version only?: Hey guys I already got the reedem code of MC Java for mionecraft win 10 some time ago and redeemed it on my laptop. Now I have a new computer and when I log in with the same account I can only download the trial version. Even if I press "install on my devices" from the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Version: I purchased Minecraft Java before October 2018. I need to update it to Minecraft Windows 10 Version. Is it to late to get the free code or how do I get the code?...
  8. minecraft windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft windows 10 version: so i bough minecraft windows 10 on the pc but when i go to download the game its not letting me get the version i paid for i got the 20 dollar one but the microsoft store is saying i can only download the free trial version....
  9. reverting to a previous version of windows 10.

reverting to a previous version of windows 10.: Hi, I used to have version 1709 win 10 pro and bought a new system, This new system is running on version 1803 which does not run any of the apps I use … how do I get back to this version of windows? Any help would be appreciated. Im not the most tech savy sorry...
  10. Windows 10 1803 update will not install. Always reverts to previous version.

Windows 10 1803 update will not install. Always reverts to previous version.: I have been trying to get this windows update for months now and the update never finishes. It always reverts to the previous version. I have run the Windows Update Troubleshooter to no avail. My desktop computer was custom built, uses a GIGABYTER GA-Z97MX-GAMING...