Windows 10: Minecraft is crashing because of Thaumcraft?

Discus and support Minecraft is crashing because of Thaumcraft? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, I have downloaded Thaumcraft for the Mc version 1.7.10 with Forge. Unfortunately when I start MC now it crashes Minecraft stürzt wegen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ErdbeerSofa, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Minecraft is crashing because of Thaumcraft?

hi,

I have downloaded Thaumcraft for the Mc version 1.7.10 with Forge. Unfortunately when I start MC now it crashes

:)

ErdbeerSofa, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 3, 2020
  3. [HELP] Minecraft crash because OpenGL error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the game crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise se due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to run the game in compatible mode and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Run the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Minecraft is crashing because of Thaumcraft?

My Minecraft Wont open because it crashing all times

Hi Dorien,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

To assist you better. I would like to ask some questions.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error message?

I suggest you to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft is crashing because of Thaumcraft?

1. Minecraft is crashing because of Thaumcraft? - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashing Thaumcraft

2. Minecraft crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes: Today I was playing Minecraft and saw that the game crashed. When it happened i saw the Windows 7 theme. It was pretty weird. By the way the picture is not edited. I swear....
  3. Minecraft crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashes: Today I was playing Minecraft and saw that the game crashed. When it happened i saw the Windows 7 theme. It was pretty weird. By the way the picture is not edited. I swear....
  4. Minecraft launcher crash

Minecraft launcher crash: My Minecraft launcher crash without any error when I'm login with Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-crash/e90473e6-bca1-4a8d-b522-e27597ce446e
  5. Minecraft Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Crash: Hi,I tried dedicating more memory to minecraft, 2 G to be exact, and the game keeps crashing with this message.# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x686a2ce9, pid=3248, tid=9120 # # JRE version:...
  6. Minecraft crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft crash: Bedrock Minecraft on Win 10 cashes at startup EVERY TIME. I have now not been able to play it for 2 days. Sometimes it crashes right after launch, the rest of the time it gets to the part where it shows the nether world, but it ALWAYS closes before the Play etc options...
  7. Minecraft Crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Crashing on startup: I have bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have not been able to play since the Nether Update was released. The game would open and show the first loading screen, then close after a few seconds of being opened. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, resetted the game, I used...
  8. minecraft crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft crash: I have now bought both minecraft for windows 10 and java. Since the new update I cannot get either one to work properly. I do not have enough memory for windows 10 to install and it will not install on my d drive. Java addition not only is very laggy but will not let me...
  9. Minecraft Crash

Minecraft Crash: My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Start Crash instandly what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-crash/f995bf44-f79a-48f7-a274-7f5fd8aa157d
  10. Minecraft is crashing on startup

Minecraft is crashing on startup: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch it for the first time...