Windows 10: Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

Discus and support Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Justin2525E, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it

:)

Justin2525E, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Unable to sign in Xbox account on Minecraft in iOS

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to take into consideration on why you are unable to sign in using your Microsoft account
    in Minecraft on iOS . Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you trying to sign in your account on Xbox app or Xbox.com?
    • Is this happening on a specific account only?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try using a different account to sign in on your iPad and see if the same issue persists. If the issue does not happen on the new profile, there could be some broken system components on your old profile.

We will be waiting on your response.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

1. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the... - Similar Threads - Minecraft currently available

2. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I signed into Microsoft store and downloaded the installer I already had Minecraft on my old computer and the "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: I signed into Microsoft store and downloaded the installer I already had Minecraft on my old computer and the "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  4. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i get this error when ever trying to run any game on the xbox game pass but it says what game i am trying to run not minecraft launcher and i cant download some apps from the microsoft store sometimes it will download the app sometimes it wont, i dont know why this is...
  5. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i get this error when ever trying to run any game on the xbox game pass but it says what game i am trying to run not minecraft launcher and i cant download some apps from the microsoft store sometimes it will download the app sometimes it wont, i dont know why this is...
  6. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Somebody help meI downloaded MInecraft and this error message keeps showing up every time I try to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/ed232266-fd66-4ae6-9871-995c0a45e314
  7. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Please help. I've tried every fix that I could find. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-is-currently-not-available-in/db5196fa-16b5-4a5f-8d9c-f8270951d6d4
  8. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Hi, I reinstalled my computer and now I want to download Minecraft but I can't because I'm getting an error ,,Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  9. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: Hi, I reinstalled my computer and now I want to download Minecraft but I can't because I'm getting an error ,,Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  10. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: So I upgraded my PC adding a motherboard and a graphics card and when I turned my pc on Windows wasn't activated so I activated Windows and my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition doesn't work. Can someone help?...