Windows 10: Minecraft is gone

Discus and support Minecraft is gone in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I did a rebuild of my laptop but lost the programs and games. For example, Minecraft is missing and I cannot find it on my Windows account. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KompilerCicero, May 16, 2019.

1. Minecraft is gone

I did a rebuild of my laptop but lost the programs and games. For example, Minecraft is missing and I cannot find it on my Windows account. I have upgraded this game from Mojang site and I am able to find a proof there but cannot find it on Windows account

:)

KompilerCicero, May 16, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 16, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 16, 2019
  4. Minecraft is gone

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft is gone

1. Minecraft is gone - Similar Threads - Minecraft gone

2. Can't Download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new Computer: I recently got a new computer, and I am trying to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. But, I can't download it. It says I have to purchase it again. I redeemed it a long time ago when Mojang was giving out codes if you bought the Java edition. If I try to redeem my code...
  3. I am trying to connect to a realm to play with my friends on Minecraft, however the loading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to connect to a realm to play with my friends on Minecraft, however the loading...: Can any of you guys help me? I just got Minecraft on my PC and I am trying to get this figured out so I can play with my friend. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-connect-to-a-realm-to-play-with-my/f5ea0221-e7f3-4670-8c88-89691c4e4bf6
  4. No sound when running Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No sound when running Minecraft Windows 10: Every time i run the game all sound on my PC cuts out. i have no idea how to fix it. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-running-minecraft-windows-10/cb5ef12a-03a7-40df-8c31-c179b5a98314"
  5. Minecraft Windows 10

Minecraft Windows 10: So basically, I redeemed a Minecraft windows 10 code because i bought java Edition and it hasn't given me the full edition and just the demo Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10/5c2c5941-640e-4328-93ef-e9f7268c58a0"
  6. Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account.

Updates made it impossible for my child to play Minecraft on her account.: After the recent windows updates that put all the new Xbox companion apps and such on our PC's, my child is no longer able to play Minecraft using her Windows account. It tells her, "Minecraft is currently not available on your account." The game was purchased on my account,...
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition: hey so i have been able to play minecraft fine with my friends for the past moth fowever today whenever i tried to join it just says unable to connect to world. i have reinstalled minecraft and xbox set my nat type to open forwarded all the ports and literally done everyhting...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 cannot install or launch game

Minecraft windows 10 cannot install or launch game: I bought Minecraft before 2018 so I got a free code to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 and it worked. But now when I go to the Minecraft app it doesn't let me install it or launch it. It just says I have to buy it or start a free trial. I am really confused about this. Also,...
  9. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?: I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone: I have minecraft windows 10 edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....