Windows 10: Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

Discus and support Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on 12/30/2019. I was attempting to download and install the game today, and it does not show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Princesadelamor, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on 12/30/2019. I was attempting to download and install the game today, and it does not show up in my library. When I search for Minecraft on the store, the only options I have are to buy the game. As recently as a month ago, I downloaded the game using this same Microsoft account, but I had to reinstall windows on that device. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

:)

Princesadelamor, Jun 12, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 12, 2021
  3. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library

Hi David.

Thanks for the help, unfortunately Minecraft is still missing from my Library. I'll be contacting Microsoft Store support

TheWeirdOne1, Jun 12, 2021
  4. ArthurLXY Win User

Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

The APP missing in store library after upgrade to windows 10 14361

I purchased several apps and games via store (drawboard, minecraft windows 10 beta ...)

They did show up in my windows store library list.

I deleted drawboard yesterday since it is not working and I found that it is no longer in my purchased app list.

Further, I found the games and apps I purchased last year are no longer in the library list any more

Is this a bug for this store version?

anyone has similar problems?

Thanks

ArthurLXY, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

1. Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library - Similar Threads - Minecraft missing Microsoft

2. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  3. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  4. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store library all tab missing

Microsoft store library all tab missing: Why the All tab is missing? it was there few months ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-library-all-tab-missing/3b91a0e3-00ce-4234-9854-9538d1532f66
  6. Microsoft store library all tab missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store library all tab missing: Why the All tab is missing? it was there few months ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-library-all-tab-missing/3b91a0e3-00ce-4234-9854-9538d1532f66
  7. Microsoft store library all tab missing

8. Minecraft Not Appearing In Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Not Appearing In Microsoft Store Library: I purchased minecraft through the minecraft website I believe however it doesn't appear in my library. I'm attempting to try out the RTX version but it doesn't seem to want to update my current download. I attempted to uninstall and then reinstall it through minecraft.net but...
  9. Apps missing from my library and Store

Apps missing from my library and Store: I had a couple of paint by number apps sticking. This has happened before; solution was to uninstall and reinstall. I just did this. Now they are missing from the Store and my Library. Other apps still installed in this category are also missing from Library and Store. What...
  10. Microsoft Store Library

Microsoft Store Library: Has anyone else been robbed of items they purchased in the store? I understand thinning out apps that are no longer used. Even though that should be our choice .For example I just formatted my system. Yet the apps that I have purchased are no longer there nor are my...