Windows 10: Minecraft is missing

Discus and support Minecraft is missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I bought minecraft windows 10 a couple of years ago and i recently reset my pc and i logged into the same account and its not on my purchased list?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TobyVenn, Jul 12, 2021.

1. TobyVenn Win User

Minecraft is missing

So I bought minecraft windows 10 a couple of years ago and i recently reset my pc and i logged into the same account and its not on my purchased list?

:)

TobyVenn, Jul 12, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Minecraft is missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft is missing

1. Minecraft is missing - Similar Threads - Minecraft missing

2. Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading the Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading the Minecraft Launcher: I was trying to play Minecraft yesterday and when I go to launch/uninstall the launcher it comes up with an error saying "Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127d64eC6_1.3.7.0_x64__8weK...\GameLaunchHelper.exe'. Make sure you typed the name...
  3. Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading the Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading the Minecraft Launcher: I was trying to play Minecraft yesterday and when I go to launch/uninstall the launcher it comes up with an error saying "Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127d64eC6_1.3.7.0_x64__8weK...\GameLaunchHelper.exe'. Make sure you typed the name...
  4. whenever i try to launch minecraft from the launcher the dll file is missing, help?

whenever i try to launch minecraft from the launcher the dll file is missing, help?: when i download the launcher and try to use it to start minecraft i get an error telling me the .dll file is missing. it only happens when i try to use the launcher. this isnt a problem for bedrock since it doesnt have to use the launcher but i cant play java anymore. ive...
  5. whenever i try to launch minecraft from the launcher the dll file is missing, help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i try to launch minecraft from the launcher the dll file is missing, help?: when i download the launcher and try to use it to start minecraft i get an error telling me the .dll file is missing. it only happens when i try to use the launcher. this isnt a problem for bedrock since it doesnt have to use the launcher but i cant play java anymore. ive...
  6. Minecraft Error Code: Deep Ocean + Missing Xbox Dependencies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Error Code: Deep Ocean + Missing Xbox Dependencies: I've tried to type another message to the Minecraft Help Center for this type of problem, but I wanted to see if I could get any additional help over here. The basic gist of the whole situation is that, I wanted to play Minecraft mods with my friend, however I didn't have the...
  7. Minecraft Error Code: Deep Ocean + Missing Xbox Dependencies

Minecraft Error Code: Deep Ocean + Missing Xbox Dependencies: I've tried to type another message to the Minecraft Help Center for this type of problem, but I wanted to see if I could get any additional help over here. The basic gist of the whole situation is that, I wanted to play Minecraft mods with my friend, however I didn't have the...
  8. Missing minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing minecraft worlds: So I play Minecraft bedrock on PC, and I left my world and once I was in the menu my power supply got cut and now that I'm back my Minecraft world is completely gone, and I've tried going into the folder and checking the saves but it's not there. Anyone have anything for...
  9. Missing minecraft worlds

Missing minecraft worlds: So I play Minecraft bedrock on PC, and I left my world and once I was in the menu my power supply got cut and now that I'm back my Minecraft world is completely gone, and I've tried going into the folder and checking the saves but it's not there. Anyone have anything for...
  10. Missing items from Windows Store download - Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing items from Windows Store download - Minecraft: I purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection which contains the following: Minecraft for Windows 10Plastic texture packVillains skin packWinter minigames by NoxcrewPureBDCraft by BDCraftGreek mythology pack1000 minecoinsPastel skin pack by EneijaWildlife...