Windows 10: Minecraft is not installing on my device

Discus and support Minecraft is not installing on my device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store just minutes ago. After the payment I went to the store to install it but i cannot do it. It says that I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SateeshSindogi, May 6, 2020.

1. Minecraft is not installing on my device

I bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store just minutes ago. After the payment I went to the store to install it but i cannot do it.

It says that I don't have an applicable device linked to my microsoft account even though I have an applicable deviceSONY laptop.

:)

SateeshSindogi, May 6, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 6, 2020
  3. Install Minecraft on other Device

Hi Kannon

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Are you signed into the same account you used to download Minecraft on the other computer?

Also, were these the steps you went through?

Launch the Store...

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Minecraft app if its listed there, then click the Install button.

If you are signed in with the right account..

I recommend you contact support and let them put you through a tier 2 support so they can investigate your Microsoft Account, because that is likely where the issue lies why you are having issues downloading it. They will probably as for permission to connect
    to your machine and investigate the problem.

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/...

Andre for Directly, May 6, 2020
  4. Minecraft is not installing on my device

Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft is not installing on my device

1. Minecraft is not installing on my device - Similar Threads - Minecraft installing device

2. Bought minecraft but no option to install - says no devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft but no option to install - says no devices: I bought the minecraft master collection and when I go to install it, it says that I don't have any devices linked but when I check my devices my PC is showing. No option for a refund either....
  3. why icant install minecraft in my windows 10 device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why icant install minecraft in my windows 10 device: i purchase minecraft and i cant download it on microsoft store. there is no devices i choose[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-icant-install-minecraft-in-my-windows-10/02fb8ab4-4939-4789-8973-4f767efe6d74
  4. I added my Laptop as a device but still can't install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I added my Laptop as a device but still can't install Minecraft: I added my Laptop as a device and when I click INSTALL SOFTWARE it says I have no devices. I logged out, rebooted but still it doesn't see the device. When I go into Devices my laptop is there, but not when I try to install....
  5. My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft: I just bought Minecraft and it's asking me which device I want to install on. Problem is that my computer isn't listed as one of them -- it only gives me the option to install on my laptop which I'm not even on at the moment. I double checked and my computer is listed under...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Won't Install On My Device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Won't Install On My Device.: We have recently redeemed a minecraft windows 10 code from a card bought at the computer/ gaming store. We reedeemed the code online using a new account but when we went to dowload the game, we had a message pop up saying that there were "no applicable devices found" But when...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Will Not Install-No Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Will Not Install-No Devices: When I try to install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass I go to a screen to pick which device to install it on. Every time I try it comes up "no devices". When I check My Devices it shows my computer but I can't get it to come up on the install list. My Win 10 is completely...
  8. Cant install minecraft on my devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install minecraft on my devices: I'm writing this from the pc I have linked to my Microsoft account, but when I try to download minecraft it can't find any devices. what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-on-my-devices/3cf03abc-de27-43a6-a7b3-1c651908011f
  9. Install Minecraft on other Device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install Minecraft on other Device: I have windows 10 edition minecraft on another computer but when I go to download minecraft windows 10 it doesnt show my device as one of the things to install it on. Ive tried to add my device as one of my devices but it doesnt let me. [Original Title: I need help]...
  10. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?: On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought. [ATTACH] Tonight, I wanted to try to install this game on my desktop PC. I had read on this forum that, once purchased, a user can install this game on up to 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install minecraft from microsoft store device not there