Minecraft is not Responding

Discus and support Minecraft is not Responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried to play Minecraft, but after a weird effect, my game crashes... Now I didn't notice anything unusual until I realized whenever I started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UltraPhantom, Jul 11, 2018.

1. UltraPhantom Win User

I have tried to play Minecraft, but after a weird effect, my game crashes... Now I didn't notice anything unusual until I realized whenever I started Minecraft after that, it would open and do its stuff, but when it would have the main menu, it would freeze then not respond...

I have tried Repairing via .msi file - Didn't work

Uninstalling and Reinstalling - Didn't work

Restart computer and do both things again - Didn't work

I have seen fixes, but not very recent ones and I question how I fix this. It may be a Windows Security Update, but I am scared I will lower my guard for a second and boom...

:)

UltraPhantom, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Deepika Gowda Win User
    Minecraft not responding when loading mods Minecraft is not Responding :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Ebo's Da name :3 Win User

Minecraft not responding when loading mods Minecraft is not Responding :(

Hi Deepika, thanks for the quick reply.

I tried to do step 1 but I didn't download minecraft from the windows app store because its not there, I got it from the minecraft website. I ran the Troubleshooter anyways and it did nothing.

About step 2; I have the latest version of minecraft but the mods usually run different versions of minecraft.

I did see tho, that there is a windows 10 version of minecraft on the windows store, does this mean that normal minecraft is not compatible or slow on windows 10 and I need to buy the other version?

I did find some updates for windows and I updated, but nothing seems to have changed with the minecraft situation.

also, could it possibly be lagging and closing because it doesn't have enough ram access? Because my laptop is only 2.00 GB.

Ebo's Da name :3, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Minecraft is not Responding - Similar Threads - Minecraft Responding

2. Can't get Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I've recently redeemed my code for getting my free and full version of Microsoft Windows 10 Edition and I downloaded it. After I was finished and I successfully logged into my Xbox Live, the bottom said "Unlock Full Game". I clicked on it, and typed my pin; it showed...
  3. Minecraft is crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is crashing on startup: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch it for the first time...
  4. Minecraft Crashing after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Crashing after Windows 10 Upgrade: All of Minecraft versions worked fine when I was using Windows 8.1 64bit. Recently, I finally upgraded to Windows 10 Pro 64bit, I tried launching Minecraft but it kept crashing. I tried reinstalling Java and the launcher itself but the same error occured. I am using a Sony...
  5. Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store

Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 game through the Microsoft store. I go to 'help' and am told this: Windows 10 Go to order history, find Windows 10 , then select Product key/Install. Select Copy to copy the key, then select Install. Select Download tool now, and follow...
  6. Minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10: I recently got a new computer a few months back and on my other computer, about a year ago, downloaded Minecraft windows 10 with the redeem code you get from buying Minecraft. I logged back onto the Microsoft account I redeemed mc windows 10 from but it says I have to buy it....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open

Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open: Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/minecraft-windows-10-doesnt-open/e81dd237-5947-438a-91cc-192c5b059736
  8. Minecraft 1.13 not responding?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1.13 not responding?: I have recently downloaded the 1.13 version of Minecraft and I've experienced a problem as when it opens It's stuck on the menu not responding. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling already but that didn't seem to work. Older versions still work though. If this...
  9. "This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

"This app will not work on your device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 edition: When I went to the store to download Minecraft Windows 10 I came across a message above the install button reading "this app will not work on your device". It wont allow me to install it either, the button is greyed out. I just got finished fully updating my pc to see if that...
  10. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition: im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city....