Windows 10: minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features

Discus and support minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in both administrator and standard account i ask this question in another thread, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makhan10, Feb 9, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features

minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in both administrator and standard account

i ask this question in another thread, but didnt get any response. therefore i am asking again,

Win10 standard account did not ask for administrator password

My Computer

minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features [​IMG]

minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features [​IMG]

:)

makhan10, Feb 9, 2020
  2. jtsaadi Win User

some installed program don't show in my control panel program list

Many installed programs do not show in my control panel program listing.

Why?

Please help

jtsaadi, Feb 9, 2020
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Windows 10 programs not listed in control panel

Your Windows Control Panel has no Programs and Features ? Or is there a Programs and Features, but Steam, etc. are not listed ?

Or are you calling the Start Menu > All Apps section the Control Panel ?

This is traditionally where all programs get uninstalled or repaired from,when an option is available. Many programs can still get uninstalled or repaired using a tool in the programs install folder.

- The main Control Panel window is only shortcuts to open those programs or Windows tools.

- With Win10 they are in the process of slowly migrating all Control Panel functions to Settings.

Installed programs are listed in... Settings > Apps > App and Features,

and this is where most people go when dealing with their software. I still prefer the more compact layout of Programs and Features though.

BossDweeb, Feb 9, 2020
  4. jimbob537 Win User

program not showing up in programs and features

I am trying to uninstall pogo games program and it is not listed in programs and features accessed by control panel where do i find it?

jimbob537, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features - Similar Threads - minecraft showing control

2. minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features: minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in both administrator and standard account i ask this question in another thread, but didnt get any response. therefore i am asking again, Win10 standard account did not ask for administrator password My...
  3. Is the 'Controlled Folder' feature still available?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the 'Controlled Folder' feature still available?: It seems to have vanished from Win10 Security options. It seemed a good way of combating ransomware and similar, but I know it could be obtrusive. Is there now a different facility for that?...
  4. Solution to optional features shows "No features to install"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Solution to optional features shows "No features to install": I was seeing this message when attempting to install a new optional feature under Windows 10 (Settings --> Apps --> Apps & Features --> Optional features --> Add a feature). A web search led me to several other questions on this forum posted by users seeing the same...
  5. Volume control suddenly shows a player control?

in Windows 10 Support
    Volume control suddenly shows a player control?: Refer to the attached image. Before only the volume slider appeared when i adjusted the volume from my keyboard. Now the Backwards/Pause/Forward is appearing. How do i get rid of that? [img] 135295
  6. Volume control suddenly shows a player control?

in Windows 10 Support
    Volume control suddenly shows a player control?: Refer to the attached image. Before only the volume slider appeared when i adjusted the volume from my keyboard. Now the Backwards/Pause/Forward is appearing. How do i get rid of that? 135294
  7. Minecraft launcher showing as open but not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher showing as open but not: Hi, A week or so ago my Minecraft launcher just stopped opening. It will show as the selected tab on the bar at the bottom as shown by this photo, but is nowhere on either of my two screens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times, deleted the game information file...
  8. Programs & Features Control Panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs & Features Control Panel: There are more than 20 entries labeled Visual C++. Do I need them all? Which ones can I safely delete?. I have tried unsuccessfully to include a screenshot here....
  9. uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning: I upgraded windows 7.0 on my Dell XPSL501X to windows10.0 I got a new Cannon Cloud Printer and don't need the many HP programs (in Control Panel-Programs & Features) as I dont have it linked to an HP printer any longer. I tried several times to uninstall the HP...
  10. Mixer Features Now Released in Minecraft

in Windows 10 News
    Mixer Features Now Released in Minecraft: UPDATE: This feature is now out of beta and launches properly today with the 1.2.5 release! Weeee! The 1.2.5 beta is BURSTING AT THE SEAMS with great new Minecraft features (though it really shouldn't be bursting at all – that's probably a bug). One of these new features...