Windows 10: minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features

Discus and support minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in both administrator and standard account i ask this question in another thread, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by makhan10, Feb 9, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features

minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in both administrator and standard account

i ask this question in another thread, but didnt get any response. therefore i am asking again,

Win10 standard account did not ask for administrator password

My Computer

minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features [​IMG]

minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features [​IMG]

:)

makhan10, Feb 9, 2020
  2. jtsaadi Win User

some installed program don't show in my control panel program list

Many installed programs do not show in my control panel program listing.

Why?

Please help

jtsaadi, Feb 9, 2020
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Windows 10 programs not listed in control panel

Your Windows Control Panel has no Programs and Features ? Or is there a Programs and Features, but Steam, etc. are not listed ?

Or are you calling the Start Menu > All Apps section the Control Panel ?

This is traditionally where all programs get uninstalled or repaired from,when an option is available. Many programs can still get uninstalled or repaired using a tool in the programs install folder.

- The main Control Panel window is only shortcuts to open those programs or Windows tools.

- With Win10 they are in the process of slowly migrating all Control Panel functions to Settings.

Installed programs are listed in... Settings > Apps > App and Features,

and this is where most people go when dealing with their software. I still prefer the more compact layout of Programs and Features though.

BossDweeb, Feb 9, 2020
  4. jimbob537 Win User

program not showing up in programs and features

I am trying to uninstall pogo games program and it is not listed in programs and features accessed by control panel where do i find it?

jimbob537, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features - Similar Threads - minecraft showing control

2. Win 10 Control Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Control Feature: So I use an old Sudoku program that works fine under various Windows iterations and then stopped suddenly a few months ago after a Win 10 update. Much scrabbling searching and a helpful Microsoft forum later I got the answer. Basically Win 10 sets a particular feature to...
  3. Win 10 Control Feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Control Feature: So I use an old Sudoku program that works fine under various Windows iterations and then stopped suddenly a few months ago after a Win 10 update. Much scrabbling searching and a helpful Microsoft forum later I got the answer. Basically Win 10 sets a particular feature to...
  4. controller not showing up as a controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controller not showing up as a controller: so I'm tryna use ds4 and when i plug in my ps4 controller it didn't show up so i tried searching up how to fix that and i had to go into control panel and stuff and for the video i was watching his controller came up as wireless controller and mine came up as like unknown USB...
  5. controller not showing up as a controller

controller not showing up as a controller: so I'm tryna use ds4 and when i plug in my ps4 controller it didn't show up so i tried searching up how to fix that and i had to go into control panel and stuff and for the video i was watching his controller came up as wireless controller and mine came up as like unknown USB...
  6. controller not showing up as a controller

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features: I want to uninstall Steam, but it does not show up in both Apps and Features and Control Panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-dont-show-up-in-control-panel-apps-and/59e4dd5c-f057-48eb-820b-718bb4d448ec
  8. Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features: I want to uninstall Steam, but it does not show up in both Apps and Features and Control Panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-dont-show-up-in-control-panel-apps-and/59e4dd5c-f057-48eb-820b-718bb4d448ec
  9. Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features

in Windows 10 Support
    minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features: minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in both administrator and standard account i ask this question in another thread, but didnt get any response. therefore i am asking again, Win10 standard account did not ask for administrator password My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft launcher not in control panel

2. what is the minecraft launcher called in control panel