Windows 10: Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again unlock the full game to gain access to...

Discus and support Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again unlock the full game to gain access to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I enrolled in the minecraft beta for the ray tracing but I realised I don't have the right specs for it but I didn't unenroll but one day I logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacka B0Y, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Jacka B0Y Win User

Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again unlock the full game to gain access to...

So I enrolled in the minecraft beta for the ray tracing but I realised I don't have the right specs for it but I didn't unenroll but one day I logged into minecraft after a while and it came up with this: see picture below and I cannot buy it again or anything as it says just play and I don't wanna buy it again because I already payed like 25 quid for the game. I cannot sign in or nothing. Pls help and gimme my game back.

I have tried everything like: Unenrolling on the beta, uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and signing back in and whenever I load a game it says I have 90 minutes for the trial. Pls fix NOW.Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again unlock the full game to gain access to... [​IMG]

:)

Jacka B0Y, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Jacka B0Y Win User

Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again (unlock the full game) to gain access to things... I bought it about 2 years ago...

So I enrolled in the minecraft beta for the ray tracing but I realised I don't have the right specs for it but I didn't unenroll but one day I logged into minecraft after a while and it came up with this: (see picture below) and I cannot buy it again or
    anything as it says just play and I don't wanna buy it again because I already payed like 25 quid for the game. I cannot sign in or nothing. Pls help and gimme my game back.

I have tried everything like: Unenrolling on the beta, uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and signing back in and whenever I load a game it says I have 90 minutes for the trial. Pls fix NOW.
    Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again unlock the full game to gain access to... [​IMG]

Jacka B0Y, Aug 4, 2020
  3. I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game

When I got Minecraft I opened the game game and i see it says unlock full version I've tried everything i could to fix the problem but it still says unlock full game may I have some help with this problem

-From Preston

prestonprice1, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again unlock the full game to gain access to...

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when you launch the game, you get a message to buy full version.

To be able to assist you in a better way, we will need the details requested below:

• From where did you purchase Minecraft i.e. Microsoft Store or Mojang?
    • Did you redeem the code on Microsoft Store?
    • Have you logged in with the same account in Minecraft through which you have purchased the game?

Ideally, this issue occurs when you have purchased the game using a different account and the Minecraft launcher is logged in with a different account. We would suggest you to sign out of Minecraft Launcher and sign in with the same account through
    which the purchase was made.

If the issue persists, and if you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store, we would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    . However, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, we would suggest you to get in touch with the

Mojang support team

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft is saying that I need to buy it again unlock the full game to gain access to... - Similar Threads - Minecraft saying need

2. Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?: I have owned minecraft for a multitude of years yet it is just now saying that I need to purchase the game again. I am very frustrated and this code appears when I attempt to open the game as well.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  3. Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?: I have owned minecraft for a multitude of years yet it is just now saying that I need to purchase the game again. I am very frustrated and this code appears when I attempt to open the game as well.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  4. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  5. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  6. Says I need to buy minecraft again

7. when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??: I opened minecraft but suddently it says 'unlock full game' Im confused because I already buy the game and it want me to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-unlock-full-game-i/3f7e05ad-a726-4ae2-aae5-e508a921b109
  8. when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??

when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??: I opened minecraft but suddently it says 'unlock full game' Im confused because I already buy the game and it want me to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-unlock-full-game-i/3f7e05ad-a726-4ae2-aae5-e508a921b109
  9. Minecraft unlock full game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft unlock full game.: help I am an user who hgas been playing mc since 7 yrs recently in my windows 10 version my mc keeps showing Unlock full game .sometimes i go to microsoft store and it fixes it but now its not working i really need help ! i have mc bought.the windows 10...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again: I launched minecraft windows 10 edition and for some reason it says I need to buy the game and that I'm on a trial even though I've had it for a while and I bought the java edition well before they released Win10 editon, so I got the game for free. This didn't used to happen....