Windows 10: Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again

Discus and support Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jacob111905_438, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again

Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work

:)

jacob111905_438, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Buy Minecraft

Assalamualaikum Sir,I want to ask about Buying an Application.So i am planning to buy Minecraft soon,but in windows store payment it require Debit/Credit Card and i dont have that card because im 18-.So the question
    is "is it allowed to buy Minecraft on local online shop?(Original).I just found a seller that sell Mojang account and he say that if you buy that mojang account,You will get the Minecraft Win10 Code and of course he sell it more cheaper than in official website
    and also the payment is easier than Microsoft Store.

FaisalRamadhan1, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again

After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Okay I went ahead followed the instructions to the "Letter" every single step and checked it multiple times.
    And when i finally install minecraft i get a trial and time limit 90 minutes and it says "buy"
    HELP??? This shouldn't of happened! Trying to get free windows 10 minecraft and it wouldn't work!!
    (this was done in a virtual machine but performance was better than acceptable so minecraft ran smooth regardless. shouldn't effect it?)

I tried and it just wouldn't work. Tried uninstalling minecraft and reinstalling it and restarting. Nope. Still wants me to buy it. and it's still the trial.
    I don't know where else to get help from because the microsoft forums don't even reply to me and mojang said it's not their problem.

realflow100, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again

1. Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again - Similar Threads - Minecraft wanting buy

2. Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?: I was playing the game yesterday and opening the launcher prompts the Buy option today. I've tried re-logging in and checking the website and it says the same thing, that I've never owned the game before even though I re-bought it when Mojang switched over to Microsoft....
  3. Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?: I was playing the game yesterday and opening the launcher prompts the Buy option today. I've tried re-logging in and checking the website and it says the same thing, that I've never owned the game before even though I re-bought it when Mojang switched over to Microsoft....
  4. It’s making me buy Minecraft again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It’s making me buy Minecraft again: I bought Minecraft last year and took a long break from it and I came back today and it’s not letting me play and it says I have to buy it again. I had both bedrock and Java edition and neither work...
  5. It’s making me buy Minecraft again

It’s making me buy Minecraft again: I bought Minecraft last year and took a long break from it and I came back today and it’s not letting me play and it says I have to buy it again. I had both bedrock and Java edition and neither work...
  6. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  7. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  9. Store wants me to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store wants me to buy Minecraft again?: I bought Minecraft in April this year. Now i wanted to download it again but the store says that i do not own it and that i have to rebuy it? My Order History however confirms that i bought and own the game. I also double-checked if i'm logged in with the same account. So...
  10. minecraft want me to buy it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft want me to buy it again: i own minecraft for vr, whenever i launch it it still tells me to buy it again though and i get the error message PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. any help to get it working would be greatly apreciated. i have tried reinstalling the application and updating windows....